Home

The Struggle OD (PS3)

This is a discussion on The Struggle OD (PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #41
Pro

cptnclutch28's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The Struggle OD (PS3)

As soon as hoodyman1 gets in and is ready we will advance to week one and get this dynasty underway. Remember everyone advances are Thursday and Sunday Nights at 10 pm est
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #42
Pro

cptnclutch28's Arena

Hey FLORSKER im sorry but hoodyman1 was in another dynasty with us and had first priority. He was suppose to get another team but we had some miscommunication. If anyone drops out Ill let you know
Old 09-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #43
Pro

cptnclutch28's Arena

Alright guys im advancing to week one as we speak
Old 09-24-2011, 02:17 PM   #44
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm sorry but I will be leaving this dynasty if some changes are not made. No custom playbooks, fine. I understand it's supposed to be a "struggle" OD, but it shouldn't be impossible. I just went into practice mode with my 90 THA QB, and he was all over the place, missing guys left and right by ten+ yards. I would also like to add that I was setting my feet in the pocket, and making the correct reads. Didn't complete one single pass.

I'll play user games, but I will not be playing against the CPU with these settings. Sorry.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #45
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

I like the concept of the dynasty. I hope no changes are made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 03:27 PM   #46
V*lSt*r

baccVols's Arena

OVR: 7

Yes. Did you turn coach contracts off? Hopefully we can all stay for the long haul
Old 09-24-2011, 09:52 PM   #47
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViLLiO
I'm sorry but I will be leaving this dynasty if some changes are not made. No custom playbooks, fine. I understand it's supposed to be a "struggle" OD, but it shouldn't be impossible. I just went into practice mode with my 90 THA QB, and he was all over the place, missing guys left and right by ten+ yards. I would also like to add that I was setting my feet in the pocket, and making the correct reads. Didn't complete one single pass.

I'll play user games, but I will not be playing against the CPU with these settings. Sorry.
You do realize that you are not restricted to Auburns playbook right? You can use all of the default playbooks. We just don't want you using say, Oregons playbook. Yes, I know that coaches bring in their own playbook, etc...and that's why we left you the option to choose between Air Raid, Run Balanced, Run Heavy, so on and so forth. You don't have to keep Auburns playbook.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:30 PM   #48
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

We still going to have a facebook group for this league? I haven't received any notifications

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »