Home

Defense?

This is a discussion on Defense? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Defense?

Out of curiousity, doesnt anybody else notice their Defense to be struggling since the patch? Im not complaining at all just trying to find out if its my Team cus we just started a new season and I gotta lot of young guys and maybe there awareness is bad but it seems like every play my guys are completely out of position. I used to get alot of pressure on the QB too and that seems to have diminished, which is fine is the patch changed that I just need to figure out a new gameplan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
Rookie

jolson88's Arena

Not me. But I only started playing defense again after the patch as I'm a complete defense newb and sucked at it before. Started to learn the Tampa 2 and am playing with a cupcake team builder team. Shut down a better CPU opponent last night except for two 4th quarter "robo qb" drives.

Then again, I'm on default Varsity sliders, so that could explain it too. LOL. :P
Old 09-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Defense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanNomads
Out of curiousity, doesnt anybody else notice their Defense to be struggling since the patch? Im not complaining at all just trying to find out if its my Team cus we just started a new season and I gotta lot of young guys and maybe there awareness is bad but it seems like every play my guys are completely out of position. I used to get alot of pressure on the QB too and that seems to have diminished, which is fine is the patch changed that I just need to figure out a new gameplan
I thought it was just me. I have seen several times when my team doesn't attempt to make plays they should. I don't know exactly what tweak impacted it but I see it too. I watch replays after some plays and it just looks like my guys are paying no attention to the ball carrier.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:47 AM   #4
Rookie

jolson88's Arena

Okay, I take back what I said. I've seen several times now where my safeties just stand there still and flat footed while the receivers go running by them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »