Home

How much more time should I WASTE on this game?

This is a discussion on How much more time should I WASTE on this game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: How much more time should I WASTE on this game?

I wouldn't waste anytime until they fix they Transfer Fail defect. Ridiculous...
Old 09-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #10
OS Supporter

BOSKY!'s Arena

OVR: 7

The no-huddle certainly sucks but I've just said F it, nothing is perfect and dove into my dynasty. Just recruited a speedy QB and really loving just the fun of playing with a kid for 4 years again like the old days. I enjoy developing a massive defense again.

The game isn't perfect and we've waited along time for a average patch that messed things up more. But, what are we going to do? I've sent my complaints to EA and now I'm just enjoying the game for whatever I can. Also, it helps that NHL, FIFA and NBA 2K are coming up soon, those games almost never fail so I have that to fall back on.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:36 PM   #11
Rookie

xBaBaBooeyx's Arena

OVR: 1

Well in the meantime...I just played the 1st game of my second season in online dynasty and after the game ended and I quit gameplay, it took me back to the game's main menu and did not save the game I just spent 1 hr 10 min playing. What's that quote? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting to get a different result?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #12
Rookie

Buckstopshere's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBaBaBooeyx
One online dynasty and one offline. The issues I mentioned previously were all OFFLINE dynasty. I didn't even mention the ONLINE dynasty issues I've had, like "losing" the national championship after winning the game due to some jacked up sim glitch.
Yup, that happened to me, too. Lost the national championship that I won and completely got screwed over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSKY!
The no-huddle certainly sucks but I've just said F it, nothing is perfect and dove into my dynasty.

Just recruited a speedy QB and really loving just the fun of playing with a kid for 4 years again like the old days. I enjoy developing a massive defense again.
Wait until you get screwed out of a game you win especially if it's for a trophy and a title.

Notice that's a "when" not "if" kind of statement. I guarantee you that at that point you won't shrug and excuse it off as "nothing is perfect."

Quote:

The game isn't perfect and we've waited along time for a average patch that messed things up more. But, what are we going to do? I've sent my complaints to EA and now I'm just enjoying the game for whatever I can. Also, it helps that NHL, FIFA and NBA 2K are coming up soon, those games almost never fail so I have that to fall back on.
EA doesn't give a @#$%. That much is clear so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to do soon and after that it's called voting with my wallet. I'm not going to give a @#$%, either.

I'm honestly at the point I can live without videogame football entirely vs. the prick teases and bugfests these have become. Life's too short. There's no point in me bothering with something that doesn't work right anyways. It's not a good feeling to go along and feel LUCKY when something actually works right. Where's the fun in that?

Maybe I'll track down a PS2 copy of NCAA 2011 or something. Those last gen games are still better anyways except for the graphics. How sad is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBaBaBooeyx
Well in the meantime...I just played the 1st game of my second season in online dynasty and after the game ended and I quit gameplay, it took me back to the game's main menu and did not save the game I just spent 1 hr 10 min playing. What's that quote? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting to get a different result?
Exactly.

Against our better judgement and especially mine a friend of mine and I restarted our OD yesterday. I'm just holding my breath.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:57 AM   #13
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

Only reason I'm still playing is because I love college football. This game sucks right now.

However if they fix the damn problems, this game could be really good.....
Old 09-12-2011, 12:01 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 22

I've yet to experience "freezing" in my dynasty, it must be your disc.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:22 PM   #15
Rookie

clownbaby's Arena

Thank God EA Canada knows how to make a game right. Can't wait for FIFA!!!!!!!

P.S. EA, please bring more EA Canada designers into the mix on next year's NCAA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #16
Rookie

Buckstopshere's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
I've yet to experience "freezing" in my dynasty, it must be your disc.
You're very fortunate.

My disc is pristine. I suspect the same is true for a lot of other people as well.

This is a well known issue.

My PS3 is fine, too. This is only game that I've had any problems with. My Internet is perfectly fine as well.

Figured I'd head the rest of that off at the pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clownbaby
Thank God EA Canada knows how to make a game right. Can't wait for FIFA!!!!!!!

P.S. EA, please bring more EA Canada designers into the mix on next year's NCAA
Yes!

Last edited by Buckstopshere; 09-12-2011 at 05:09 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »