Home

Freezing issues

This is a discussion on Freezing issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2011, 04:12 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Freezing issues

For me, the crashing has so far only happened in dynasty's main menu screen, never on-field (yet).

One time, I literally was doing NOTHING on the main menu (I was using my nearby computer at the time) and it locked up on me. Fricking ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2011, 10:54 PM   #26
Rookie

joshopsu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunsy34
I have had freezes OD post game when i exit the game and it is in the loading screen where it has the team builder info or other tips and hints about the game. It will say loading at the bottom the thing will spin then just stop and the music stops too. Sometimes the music stops and the thing stops spinning then the music will come back on and it will load. Hold my breathe every post game screen haha.
The same exact thing just happened to me 5 minutes ago!
I was exiting an OD post game (PSU against Wisc).
Old 10-01-2011, 12:32 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajabowen
I just won the national championship.....was watching the postgame and it froze.......man I just don't know if I have the interest to play the national championship game again. This is rediculous ....I am averaging at least 1 freeze per season.....I have never owned a game that froze this much.....

One a season? God I wish I were so lucky, I can't play one week without a freeze, it's unreal! And no it's not my console.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:58 AM   #28
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

This game was so glitch filled and froze so much that I decided to just play Madden for awhile.

Madden froze twice on me today. One during the draft and once in the post game of a game.

I think I'm done with EA football for the rest of the year. I prolly will keep the games and see if the freezing is fixed after all of the patches have come through.

But I agree, this is just too damn ridiculous. It's impossible to enjoy the games because they keep freezing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »