Home

Crazy things happen if you use CPB's.. OD

This is a discussion on Crazy things happen if you use CPB's.. OD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2011, 09:34 AM   #1
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5
Crazy things happen if you use CPB's.. OD

Hopefully someone can confirm this so Im not losing my mind.

I had to nix my custom offensive playbook. This was due to the xbox freezing anytime i went into practice. The whole system would freeze at the loading screen. I switched it back to AirForce playbook and everything worked fine.

On defense, Im about to go back to standard 4-3, but I really enjoy having a 4-2-5 in my playbook because Im deep at safety. When the computer scores and kicks off back to you, you only have one option for kick return, up the middle. No option for onside kick coverage. So thankfully I was way up on the computer in the 4th qtr, because when they onside it they get it because I can't choose onside coverage. Completely aggravating.

Anyone know how to audible into onside kick coverage?

EA please fix this as it is quite frustrating and will eventually lead to losses Im sure. I play on Heisman so giving the computer the ball back with 1:40 left in game only down a score or TD to win is an automatic loss because I can't defend the onside.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
Rookie

jarato's Arena

OVR: 0
The patch separated some of the special teams plays into new formations. On kickoffs punts etc press B to back out to the formation play call screen and you'll find the new formations with onside recovery.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:23 AM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Crazy things happen if you use CPB's.. OD

Quote:
Originally Posted by prd689
Anyone know how to audible into onside kick coverage?
If you are on XBOX360, I believe it is the right bumper from the audible screen. I presume this would translate to R1 on the PS3.

I am not 100% sure on the button mapping, but it is definitely possible.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #4
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Crazy things happen if you use CPB's.. OD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHooe
If you are on XBOX360, I believe it is the right bumper from the audible screen. I presume this would translate to R1 on the PS3.

I am not 100% sure on the button mapping, but it is definitely possible.
Thank you! I have played this game forever and never really had to worry about this haha...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »