Home

Injuries working Post Patch #2

This is a discussion on Injuries working Post Patch #2 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2011, 08:14 AM   #1
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7
Injuries working Post Patch #2

Are injuries working in online dynasty after the 2nd patch was released? I know it was supposed to be fixed with the patch. No one in our dynasty has an injury after 3 weeks so I was just curious. Any info would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #2
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Injuries working Post Patch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHaze30
Are injuries working in online dynasty after the 2nd patch was released? I know it was supposed to be fixed with the patch. No one in our dynasty has an injury after 3 weeks so I was just curious. Any info would be appreciated.
I have 2 OD's currently, a 2 man OD and a 3 man OD. Im in weeks 5 and 4 respectively of the dynasties and no users except me the commish have injuries. Now having said that I asked the other users to keep track of their injuries and they havent had any that were more than a quarter or so.

I would also be interested to see if other users are having injuries stick for non commish players. I searched the patch impressions thread and several asked if they had been fixed but could not find that anyone had answered.

Last edited by sniperscout75; 09-15-2011 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #3
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1

UPDATE
My OD has just had users other than me suffer injuries that are sticking from week to week. This is good news to me as it appears this issue was indeed fixed with the patch.

I posted this new so others can see the update as this had fallen down and I havent seen this answered anywhere.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #4
Rookie

LHaze30's Arena

OVR: 7

Thanks for updating!!! It is nice to know that it was indeed fixed. We still haven't seen any in our dynasty and we are in Week 4 of a 5 team dynasty. Hopefully I will start to see some soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »