Home

Well, it finally happened...

This is a discussion on Well, it finally happened... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Well, it finally happened...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperscout75
LOL, he hasnt gotten kicked out anymore but im sure they have him on a leash. I honestly dont like the way they look so far this year. To me they are playing uninspired football and seem to be just going through the motions. WV has always had a reputation for playing up or down to their opponents unfortunately.

If we can get by what I believe to be a good Maryland team this weekend Im anxious to see what if anything we can do to LSU at home.

Sorry mods for going off topic of NCAA 12 for just a minute but it was a welcomed break in the debate between Mra and myself lol.
If you can't tell yet, I am a Pitt fan, and I was VERY excited about Graham, but so far, it has been blah...high octane has been more along the lines of 70's leaded fuel for the offense....Tino Sunseri, our QB, has been terrible in the new system. I'm fully expecting to get crushed by Iowa tomorrow, and hope that we can beat Brian Kelly and the Notre Dame.

It's ok though...I know that I always have basketball, at least in the regular season....that is until drunk WVU fans start throwing quarters at the Pitt bench!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »