Home

Force Contract Pick?

This is a discussion on Force Contract Pick? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Force Contract Pick?

i used the search feature and i couldn't find the answer i was looking for so figured id ask ... what does force contract pick mean? ... i signed a 3 year contract with arizona st and figured id see what options are out there for me as i had a very successful year ... none of them intrigued me so id like to stay at asu ... will "forcing contract pick" do this for me or do i not have a choice where i have to go to a new school since i decided id like to see other offers ... thanks for any help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Force Contract Pick?

I have no clue what the option does, but to get what you want, go to one of the offers and hit A (on 360), and then a menu will pop up. Go down to select "Stay with current contract"
Old 09-16-2011, 11:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

thanks for the help ... was worried i was gona be suckered into a job i didn't really want ...
Old 09-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
Quo
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
I have no clue what the option does
The Force Contract option is for commissioners to use to advance the dynasty along without waiting for dynasty members to hop in and make their decisions.

For example, we are in a dynasty setup and wanted coach contracts but we didn't want everyone moving around. The idea was to stay at the same school and move up. During the coaching carousel, since I know all my coaches want to stay put for the time being I can select force pick when their name comes up and it gives me the option to force them to stay (there's also an option to force them into a new contract).

Naturally, there's no override option if they don't have a current contract. One of our guys got fired... so the only thing we could do was boot him and re-invite him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »