Home

Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in?

This is a discussion on Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Traded NCAA 12 in yet?
Yup. Sayonara. 81 33.06%
Nope. Trust in Patch #3! 164 66.94%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #25
MVP

TheVinylHippo's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in?

I've been thinking about it. My account is completely locked out of Online Dynasty (can download file, gives me transfer failed when I try to go in though).

OD was the biggest reason I buy this game. I love playing that mode with friends. The gameplay is pretty damn solid this year, but I'm at the point where it's almost not worth it to deal with everything else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #26
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenTigh
Nah, I get the impression that not even everyone has the same freezing issues. Some have problems with freezing during games, others just on the menu's. Knock on wood, mine only freezes when scrolling through the menu's or rosters, recruits, etc etc. .. Oh, and during transfer requests if I try to decline a transfer.
Yeah, I think I have all of them. I freeze on loading games, in menus, in games...I even freeze during autosaves.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:10 PM   #27
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Not sure what all the whining is about. Game plays infinitely better for me compared to just patch #1. I'm not obsessed with custom playbooks so no loss for me there. I don't delve in online dynasties so never had problems there. My game doesn't freeze so I'm quite content. First time in years I've been able to play a game without sliders and get realistic results. Sure, it has it's issues, but most of you guys blow it way out of proportion.
Well I'm happy you're happy, chief. But for the rest of us that have to deal with constant freezing, busted CPBs, crashing online dynasties, jacked tendencies, and broken no-huddle (in addition to systemic problems like bad line play, WR/CB interactions, psychic D playcalling, etc.), NCAA seems like a bad deal.

Honestly, the only things keeping me from returning 12 instantly are my love of CFB and the knowledge that there's no way in flaming hell I'm buying next year's version.

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 09-17-2011, 11:22 PM   #28
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
Interesting that your game doesn't freeze at all. Are you playing with the default rosters?
I'm with doc on this one. I have only had 1 freeze and that was right after downloading patch#2. That was the only time my PS3 was connected to the internet. I have used buckeyes and luv's rosters. I never play online. It has not been an issue for me to this point. I can live with the rest. After all it is a video game so I don't get so uptight about it any more.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:26 PM   #29
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

I am keeping it, not really waiting on patch #3 I am just enjoying my offline dynasty having loads of fun, also I have only had my game freeze up on me one time since I have had the game and that freeze wasn't really a game freeze it just didn't let me back out of a screen but I was able to still navigate the screen I was in which was awkward.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:29 PM   #30
Pro

JalenTigh's Arena

OVR: 6

Those of you that are not having serious freezing problems.... PS3 or Xbox? Could be some system specific problems which account for the differences of opinion in this thread.

Georgia

College Basketball
Maryland
Georgetown

NFL
Washington Redskins
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens

Old 09-17-2011, 11:32 PM   #31
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

I have it for PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2011, 11:50 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 5

I am not experiencing any freezing issues either. Not much luck with the other issues though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »