Home

2 minute drill

This is a discussion on 2 minute drill within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2 minute drill

what are we supposed to do now? i dont run no huddle in my regular offense, but ive lost 2 games in offline dynasty because i cant run a 2 minute drill due to the no huddle play call glitch....it took me experiencing this to understand what everyone was crying about. its a game killer for any one playing on any level of difficulty. i only own an xbox because ive played this game for 10 years straight now. we are in the 3rd week of the actual NCAA season and this game is not on the same page at all. cmon EA this is not acceptable. this game came out in july and still is flawed. maybe you guys should just take more time getting it right and release it later like everyone thinks so that you can make a game that works or print on the box that the game has issues like this. anyone figure a way around this? i do use a custom playbook. is that it? does this happen to every team's playbook? i am devastated if theres no answer. like i said its literally the only reason i have an xbox.....ok netflix is cool too
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »