Home

"Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature"

This is a discussion on "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
Rookie

bcoli14's Arena

OVR: 1
"Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature"

Trying to get an online dynasty going and a couple of friends and I are getting the error message "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature". :

It happens when we select "Online Dynasty", so we never even get to the invites part. I've called EA and XBL and they both keep referring me to the other. EA says its a problem with an age restriction on my gamertag, but my birth date is correct (29 years old). I've put in the online pass code when I got the game, so I don't think its that either.

Anyone heard of this? You can google the issue, but there are no fixes that work for us on that end... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature"

Do you have a Gold membership?
Old 09-19-2011, 03:03 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature"

make sure your Live account privacy setting are not blocking access. make sure you have a gold account. if those check out, go to your download history and redownload the EA Online Pass.

if none of that works, I have no clue.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 09-19-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
Rookie

MEAST26's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoli14
Trying to get an online dynasty going and a couple of friends and I are getting the error message "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature". :

It happens when we select "Online Dynasty", so we never even get to the invites part. I've called EA and XBL and they both keep referring me to the other. EA says its a problem with an age restriction on my gamertag, but my birth date is correct (29 years old). I've put in the online pass code when I got the game, so I don't think its that either.

Anyone heard of this? You can google the issue, but there are no fixes that work for us on that end... Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Do you get the message as soon as you fire up the game and go to OD? Or do do you play a different mode first and then try to get into OD? Asking cause I've had this happen a number of times after playing a different game mode (RTG, Play Now) and then trying to go back in to OD. All I have to do is sign out of my xbox profile, sign back in, and everything works fine.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:22 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 7

I've been getting the same error, but with Battlefield. When the game doesn't freeze and crash, it won't allow me to access the battlefield log feature. I'm sick of EA forcing you to use their profile info and then it conflicting with Xbox.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2012, 12:17 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

To play OD you have to have your headset on(well that's what worked for me when I had this problem before)
Old 08-18-2013, 12:09 PM   #7
Just started!

OVR: 0

I realize this is an old thread, but for anyone else who has this problem, I figured out the solution today. For me, I was getting that error message because I had changed my privacy settings to only allow chat and messages with friends. When I switched it back to "everyone" it allowed me into the dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »