Home

Who will buy NCAA 13 on release date ?

This is a discussion on Who will buy NCAA 13 on release date ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #57
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Who will buy NCAA 13 on release date ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buickbeast
There's no way EA is getting my money for any football game until the bugs list on the forum is no longer needed
A video game isn't a video game without bugs.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:59 AM   #58
Rookie

VonRye's Arena

OVR: 8

NCAA Football 11 was my first year playing this game and I didnt buy it until September last year ...way after the initial bugs were patched (mainly because I didnt know about the game...my son is the one who downloaded the demo).

I loved that game, so I decided, against my better judgement, to buy 12 when it came out this year. While I havent seen as many bugs as the rest of you (I dont play OD), I still hate the Superman LBs and the other more common problems with the game.

I'll buy 13 next year, but I'll go back to waiting until September to do so.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:25 AM   #59
MVP

OVR: 11

HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to give EA a chance this year, being that most consider me a 2k guy, and I was highly disappointed this year as were most regulars of buying EA sport games.

So basically I will not buy another EA game unless it gets extreme rave reviews like a MLB the Show or NBA2K11
Old 09-24-2011, 11:27 AM   #60
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
That's a good thing to learn. I wish that I could do it.
yea when a game is as good as MLB the Show 11 was i just didn't think MLB the Show 12 was going to be such a huge upgrade that i NEEDED to have it. Even though its still a really good game, 11 was good enough to hold me over the extra year. Plus the fact that it takes forever to get through a season and i was still on year 1, i decided to just take the year off and i didn't miss it. Madden i haven't bought for 2 years now and haven't missed it, maybe a little on Sundays when i watch the NFL but to drop $60 for a new game every year when the improvements aren't that drastic starts to become much.

I play NCAA Football, NBA 2k, MLB the Show, Fifa & Call of Duty. Every now and then i might pop in UFC or Fight Night (not the newest one, the one before that) but that is rare. Generally its NCAA, NBA & COD for the most part. NBA 2k11 was so much fun and 2k12 looks like it got even better so i'll def be willing to spend the money to get that. COD i gotta get the new one just because i play with my brother and some friends online pretty much as a way to just keep in touch with one another. NCAA is getting to the point where i won't just be willing to shell out $60 for a product as flawed as they keep putting out.

Problem is i have 0 faith at this point in EA putting out a quality football game. I have 0 faith in Ben "the saleman" and the rest of the team. So this year its going to take a drastic improvement otherwise i'll pass and stick with the glitchy NCAA 12. There are a lot of better things i can spend $60 on.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:32 AM   #61
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

I'd imagine it's already been said, but a thread like this is much, much, much less effective without a poll.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 11:36 AM   #62
MVP

InspectahDeck's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfc415
Lol millions of people!!!
Millions of dumb asses.

Old 09-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #63
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahDeck
Millions of dumb asses.
^ and one condescending *****.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:19 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 24

I don't buy on release day anymore, no matter the game. What's the point?

We know the drill-----early user reviews are close to calling it the GOTY........then the honeymoon fades and we get pages of bugs and glitches........then complaints about lack of dev response and patches......then patch #1 arrives,and while good, it screws something else up....then around Thanksgiving, we get patch #2.....and the usual "who's traded in this game?" threads start......then around the end of the season, we MIGHT get patch #3......then the wishlist for the next installment starts......

In short, not me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »