Home

Player Calculator app for Android

This is a discussion on Player Calculator app for Android within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2011, 07:36 AM   #17
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Player Calculator app for Android

Okay, I have posted version 2, which allows you to parse an Online Dynasty file (if you're able to download it to your Android from the Online Dynasty site - need Flash for that). It takes a while to process, but will rank every recruit (regardless of position) and give overall ratings and key attribute ratings for the position you select. I've also added the ability to add to the results screen so that you can compare multiple recruits at once.

I've ported both versions to Windows as well for people without Androids. It can be found here: http://www.enialb.com/home/ncaa-foot...yer-calculator
Old 10-21-2011, 10:32 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 7

This is cool, thanks.
FBCB/FBPB3 Mods
Old 10-21-2011, 11:05 PM   #19
Rookie

dymndheartkilla's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
What IS the point of downloading recruits from the site? Always seen the option, but never worked when I clicked it.
If you know how to sort and filter it can do two cool things.

Sorting by attribute. You can sort all wr's by break tackle or sort d lineman by weight to find that monster nose tackle you need.

Filters, they are awesome. In excel you can filter each attribute to narrow your prospect results to a very select few who are exactly what you want. Want a corner with A speed, 6' tall, B+ man cover and press ratings? Easy. Just filter out positions other than CB, heights lower than 6', MCV and PRS ratings below B+ and you'll end up with a small handful of guys to choose from, pick the one that's easiest to get and your golden!

These functions I'm referring to are in excel, I'm sure there are other spreadsheet programs with similar functions though
Old 10-23-2011, 07:47 AM   #20
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
This is cool, thanks.
Thanks. Let me know if you'd like anything tweaked or added and I'll see what I can do.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:22 PM   #21
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

I noticed that online recruiting does not give acceleration from some positions but recruiting on the console does. I updated both the PC and Android version of the app to let you put a value in for acceleration if it's given (or put as N/A if not, which will continue to average some other values to take a best guess at it).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #22
Rookie

QBKILLAR's Arena

OVR: 0

I miss finding diamonds in the rough. Didnt they have it in 10? If I'm not mistaken I got some 3 stars that came in around 85 overall? It happens all the time where a guy isn't recruited and turns out to be a stud. You can get lucky here recruiting some JC guys. I've had 3 star JC guys come in around 82-85.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:33 AM   #23
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

Yeah, I haven't found any of those this year. I have seen some recruits come in at a higher rating than others with higher caliber, but it was mainly because the higher caliber players came in low... Sort of an opposite diamond in the rough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »