Home

Im saddened that i havent played this game in about 2 months!

This is a discussion on Im saddened that i havent played this game in about 2 months! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2011, 06:20 PM   #9
Rookie

king8838's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandchampbaby117
In past years...I used to play NCAA football all year...atleast 10-11 months before I shelved it...but NOW...I cant!...the staleness is just too unbearable...nothing new that excites me! and the atmosphere and presentation is sooooo boring....No this isnt a perfect game as far as the actual gameplay but it is PLAYABLE contrary to what some may feel...this is definately a playable game! my only gripe is the lack of presentation and the boring atmosphere..

Something needs to change! where is the creativity? its been said before..but if its in the game....put it in the game EA...crowds need to come to life! presentation needs to be top notch! we've been hearing the same commentary for probably 12 years...GET YOUR FANBASE BACK EA! AGREED?????
Haha i like that!! "Put it in the game EA" HAHAHAHA!!! i seriously lol'd
Psalm 118:17 "I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the LORD has done."
Old 10-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #10
Rookie

king8838's Arena

OVR: 2
IMO ncaa 11 is the greatest of all the ncaa football games, i can find very few flaws with it... As long as people still make updated rosters for ncaa 11 each year, i will never buy another ncaa football game again
Psalm 118:17 "I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the LORD has done."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »