Home

Is Independent conference prestige dynamic?

This is a discussion on Is Independent conference prestige dynamic? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2011, 10:15 AM   #9
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Is Independent conference prestige dynamic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waytofailself
It is an acknowledged bug by EA Sports. After the first season Independent goes from A to D.

In fact, I have hardly ever seen any conference prestige move except for when a Big East school won a national title two years in a row and the Big East went from B to B+.
I don't think conference prestige can change in this years game... CUSA was made an AQ in mine (Replacing the Big East). 2 National titles in a row, and 4 straight years with a BCS bowl win. CUSA is still a C, and the Big East is a B.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 10-08-2011, 01:04 PM   #10
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Is Independent conference prestige dynamic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
Independents have D for conference prestige but Notre Dame's prestige is hard-coded to A+, no matter where you put them. Other teams get the conference prestige of their new conference when you move them.
Exactly, the whole national brand thing or whatever. Conference prestige will never really change, but I did notice that when I was running a Sun Belt sim to check if CF changed during the regular season when Arkansas State went 12-0, North Texas went 11-1, and Western Kentucky 10-2 (obviously highly edited rosters) when I was recruiting at the end of the year with WKU they had A+ for conference prestige. So it might change during the year if the entire conference seems UP, but it doesn't change year to year. And it might have been the CPU rewarding me for being with a crappy team and doing well therefor only apply to users.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »