Home

Recruiting player calculator for Windows and Android

This is a discussion on Recruiting player calculator for Windows and Android within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2011, 05:13 PM   #1
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

OVR: 5
Recruiting player calculator for Windows and Android

I'd love to be able to change the title of the other thread, but just to let you guys know, by request I've put a Windows version of the app out for download. Details in this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...p-android.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Recruiting player calculator for Windows and Android

Great!!! Cant Wait to see how it works!
Old 02-12-2012, 06:31 AM   #3
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Recruiting player calculator for Windows and Android

I've done a bit of an overhaul for both the Windows and Android versions. The most noticeable is a checkbox to switch between grouping the attributes in the same grouping / order as Online Dynasty and the order used in the console version (before it worked well for Online Dynasty, but was a pain to deal with the console recruiting when all of the attributes were scrambled).

By request, I made some updates to the Online Dynasty file parsing. The parsing itself goes over 20x faster than it did in the past. The PC version allows you to save the results in a file or simply copy/paste the results manually.

Unfortunately EA stopped exporting all of the attributes when they updated the Online Dynasty site. To use their exported recruits, you have to go back to their Beta site and export from there... Of course it doesn't affect the main part of the calculator - just parsing the file.

Happy to consider any requested updates.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »