Home

Road to Glory Unrealistic Heisman Trophy

This is a discussion on Road to Glory Unrealistic Heisman Trophy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2011, 11:37 PM   #9
Rookie

tahjimoto's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Road to Glory Unrealistic Heisman Trophy

On a different note is it possible to win the Heisman with a definsive player???
Old 10-18-2011, 12:24 AM   #10
Rookie

MrPolo7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quique987987
Denard Robinson did it last season, at least rushing. Just because a player didn't do it, doesn't mean they couldn't have. How many games did those players get taken out of early? My team's defense was horrible. There were multiple 3 OT games with 50+ points. I'm pretty sure Tommie Frazier could've put up about 2500 yards his senior year.
Im sorry but Denard ran 1700 yds and threw for only 2500, with a TON of high scoring games last season...don't even get me started on the number of TDs....
Old 10-18-2011, 05:59 PM   #11
Rookie

king8838's Arena

On ncaa 10 i did a RB RTG on navy and i had broke the school record for recieving TD's with 8 in 4 games and 3 rushing td's and was 1st in heisman votes as a freshman
Psalm 118:17 "I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the LORD has done."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2011, 06:01 PM   #12
Rookie

king8838's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahjimoto
On a different note is it possible to win the Heisman with a definsive player???
I would love to see that... Defensive players dont get near the credit they should for wat they do
Psalm 118:17 "I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the LORD has done."
Old 10-19-2011, 07:37 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahjimoto
Unfortunately, I don't think so.

I've played a monster pass-rushing DE in RTG and in my junior season, I put up some truly crazy stats, like over 40 sacks, 70 tackles, more than two thirds of them for losses, 10 forced fumbles and 2 defensive TDs, 2 safeties. Admittedly, I played for Boise so I was facing trash offenses for most of the year, but still, I didn't even get into the top 5 any time that year even though I easily won every defensive award I qualified for as a DE.

If a player like that doesn't even get into consideration for the Heisman, then I don't think it's possible.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:41 AM   #14
Rookie

I was RB for Boise and i ran for 3300 yards and 42 tds on AA and this Utah QB won it. I checked his stats and mine where way way better considering he didnt come close the breaking any ncaa records. Dont you think you should win the heisman if you run for 3000+ yards?
Old 10-19-2011, 12:20 PM   #15
All Star

BGarrett7's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBait#15
I was RB for Boise and i ran for 3300 yards and 42 tds on AA and this Utah QB won it. I checked his stats and mine where way way better considering he didnt come close the breaking any ncaa records. Dont you think you should win the heisman if you run for 3000+ yards?
Considering you broke the all-time rushing record by almost 700 yards, no.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGarrett7
Considering you broke the all-time rushing record by almost 700 yards, no.
so if someone breaks the 3000 yard mark they dont dont deserve to win the heisman? the heisman should go to best player in college football shouldnt it? shouldnt we be aiming for this heisman thing to be realistic?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »