Home

Top Five NCAA Football 12 (Re)Building Projects

This is a discussion on Top Five NCAA Football 12 (Re)Building Projects within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #17
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: Top Five NCAA Football 12 (Re)Building Projects

I used Vanderbilt last year. The RB plays way bettter than his rating (if it's even the same guy?) and they have an awesome stadium which was actually why I picked them.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:27 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
So sad to see UCLA top this list, and in reality Slick Rick has decimated a once great program even more than when he got the broken team first handed to his arthritic clutches. And that's why S.D. State is a very fun program to build up in this game. As you win more, you'll fill up an NFL stadium as you play all home games in Qualcomm, plus please schedule and easily brutalize the Bruins (as much as it hurts my heart to write...) and then schedule the Trojans. If you can shock the crowd at the Coliseum then recruiting opens up for you to the finest starred athletes in all of Cali. Soon enough, Pete Carroll will recognize and envy what you've built, a football empire by the beach.
Old 10-22-2011, 03:45 AM   #19
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
In year 1 of SJSU dynasty as OFF Coordinator. Looking forward to using Tate Forcier next year. He'll be an upgrade over my current QB. Once Forcier graduates, I'll look to change teams.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:10 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 1
Anyone else do it like me and create a cupcake team and throw them in a tough conference?
Old 10-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
Im playing with SMU. I'm currently in 2015 and moved the team to the SEC West. Ive won two national titles since playing with them. I had a feeling the SMU would be on this list,lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2011, 09:55 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2
I always rebuild my Kentucky Wildcats
Old 10-25-2011, 12:34 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

I play heisman default sliders. patch 3.

I've taken the worst team rating wise in the game, Akron, and took them to the orange bowl win their second year. First year I won the godaddy bowl...lol. 2 loss season first year, 1 loss the second.

Nevertheless, you would think if you won an orange bowl, your school prestige would move up more than 1 star. Currently at 3. I think that's dumb.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:17 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 32

I'm thinking of:
  • SMU
  • Washington State
  • Baylor
I can't use a school like Idaho. They play in the Kibbie Dome and it's ridiculous to build them up into a powerhouse and having to continue to play in that dreary dome. Man, I wish there was an option to upgrade/create new stadiums in this game. I just can't stomach a place that holds such a small amount of people.

SMU; love the uniforms, love the R&S. I love the idea of returning a former powerhouse back to prominance.

I like Washington State because I'm a fan. Martin Stadium nearly borders on that issue of having a small stadium, but not quite. I like the uniforms, but they do tend to get old quick.

Baylor... Robert Griffin III. Turning Seastrunk into a monster. Nice uniforms.

It'll be one of those three for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »