Home

Top Five NCAA Football 12 (Re)Building Projects

This is a discussion on Top Five NCAA Football 12 (Re)Building Projects within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Top Five NCAA Football 12 (Re)Building Projects

Although it can be fun to start a dynasty with a powerhouse program and try to maintain their dominance, it’s also satisfying to take a lower-level team and build them into a national contender.

I’ve chosen some two- and three-star programs that I think are well suited for a rebuilding project. This list includes three major conference programs that have seen better days, as well as two mid-majors on the rise. The player names in this article are based on Fairdale Kings’ rosters, with no edits made to the player ratings. I’ve also included each player’s number and overall rating in case you’re not playing with named rosters.

Read More - Top Five NCAA Football 12 (Re)Building Projects
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
Rookie

drustrk3's Arena

OVR: 4
Great idea for a article. I'm using Vandy, in my second season. It's such a struggle in the SEC but a lot of my conference games have been close. I went 2-10 in my first season (SEC ELites Heisman Sliders) I recruited a decent class. I was very disappointed in my 4 star HB's eventual rating. I'm trying to red shirt guys I dont need to buy them that extra year of progression.

So far in year 2 I'm 2-3 with very near upsets to #3 Alabama and at Ole Miss. I need that one big win! Either way, I'm loving this dynasty and hoping to get things going with a close to 500 year. My offense will need a rebuild next year as a freshman qb (Gray) and new RBs will have to take over. My prestige took a big hit and went down to 1 * so it's going to continue to be a challenge
Old 10-20-2011, 01:56 PM   #3
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Baylor....

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 02:34 PM   #4
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Top Five NCAA Football 12 (Re)Building Projects

The thing that I find sucks about building is this. I started with Western Michigan. I brought them to a 6 star rating and kept it there for 3 years. They have now fallen off the radar are back at 2* just 5 years removed. I left Western Michigan for SMU in hopes that WM would stay a major power house and at SMU I am now a 5* school. I am curious as to when I leave for another cupcake if SMU will go back to what they are to start the game. It seems in all of the years I have progressed it is always the same top 15 teams no matter how many times I smash them year in and year out.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:06 PM   #5
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Indiana is another school to consider. I'm using them right now and am off to a 3-3 start.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2011, 03:14 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Top Five NCAA Football 12 (Re)Building Projects

Baylor is also a good Rebuilding Project as someone once stated, great QB, start from there.

Other good choices are Washington State University, and Purdue.
Old 10-20-2011, 04:51 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1
Just Started one with my Huskers gonna try and get them over the hump...when I first got the game I used TCU and turned them into hell on wheels
Old 10-20-2011, 05:49 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 36
I had a GREAT time with Duke in NCAA Football 11. In 12, I've been running a Rutgers offline dynasty, and my other one which attempts to bring The U back to their powerhouse ways in the 80s.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »