Home

What you want to see improved in NCAA 13 Poll

This is a discussion on What you want to see improved in NCAA 13 Poll within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What do you want to see improved in NCAA 13
WR/DB Interaction 208 65.41%
Offensive/Defenisve Line Interaction 166 52.20%
CPU Ball Carrier Logic - Usage of special moves, improved ball carrier vision, using the entire field when running 148 46.54%
Tackling 93 29.25%
Commentary 165 51.89%
Dynamic Weather 110 34.59%
Dynasty 190 59.75%
Road to Glory 66 20.75%
Special Teams - blocking on returns and blocking of FGs/Punts 149 46.86%
Presentation - Pregame, Halftime, Post Game 152 47.80%
Coach Mode - coach mode online, coach mode online dynasty 46 14.47%
Sliders - More sliders 105 33.02%
Ratings - Expanded IE: scramble, deep throw accuracy, medium accuracy, short, accuracy, throw on the run, DPP, roll out 171 53.77%
Player Models - Body types, stances, running styles, throwing styles, hair styles 137 43.08%
Equipment 90 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 318. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: What you want to see improved in NCAA 13 Poll

After the piss poor job EA has done for years, is it really worth it to continue buying the sub-par game being the beta tester? EA will just hype up 13 aswell, sa all these new and improved things are in it, but when we get it, same thing. BUGS BUGS BUGS. Lack of competition has made it easy for EA to put out crap and make millions and continue to do it.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #10
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
^^^This is bashing

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 04:13 PM   #11
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

As a defensive player, I just want the running game to be easier to stop. Opponents on last gen averaged 0 rush yards per game against me. Too much control is taken away from the user. I'm tired of usering my FS and not being able to jump the snap and get to the outside like I could last gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2011, 04:19 PM   #12
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
I voted for most of them, but my vote for the expanded ratings system and what I think they need to do is take the general Strength rating and make it into Upper Strength and Lower Strength that way instead of the ball carrier either pushing down a bigger player or falling backwards from a smaller player his legs will keep turning and fighting forward while carrying a few weaker people with him. I would also lose the general pass and run block and add aggresivness and chemistry, one is obvious the higher the aggresineness the harder they will hit run ect., chemistry could be use for the type of sytem they run so that if you spread type team a scrambling QB will have low chemisrty and lower ratings while a pockect passer will have a high chemisrty higher ratings and be a better fit it that scheme.
The problem with speed backs is the way this game handles the elusiveness rating and the animations they have for it. Elusive means to AVOID & EVADE, however the way EA uses it for speed backs it means to duck under. Animation wise it looks TOO MUCH like the Trucking animation.

They need to scrap that animation and that whole logic. Instead they should use the logic of what the word elusive actually mean. That way speed backs and scrambling QBs would try to go AROUND defenders and not try to go straight through them and hoping they can duck under them. 97% of the time they don't succeed in ducking and just get tackled.

Many years ago last generation they had it better. Where as if you grabbed a speed back, he would spin and jerk his arm away from you type of animation. But more importantly, he didn't run towards you anyway, he tried to go around you.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #13
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViLLiO
As a defensive player, I just want the running game to be easier to stop. Opponents on last gen averaged 0 rush yards per game against me. Too much control is taken away from the user. I'm tired of usering my FS and not being able to jump the snap and get to the outside like I could last gen.
But you know that is not a realistic stat right? Having to put an extra man in the box is actually how things really play out. But I would love for them to stop making me take the path they want me to take when I user control a lineman or someone set to blitz.

Last edited by blkrptnt819; 10-24-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:22 PM   #14
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
The problem with speed backs is the way this game handles the elusiveness rating and the animations they have for it. Elusive means to AVOID & EVADE, however the way EA uses it for speed backs it means to duck under. Animation wise it looks TOO MUCH like the Trucking animation.

They need to scrap that animation and that whole logic. Instead they should use the logic of what the word elusive actually mean. That way speed backs and scrambling QBs would try to go AROUND defenders and not try to go straight through them and hoping they can duck under them. 97% of the time they don't succeed in ducking and just get tackled.

Many years ago last generation they had it better. Where as if you grabbed a speed back, he would spin and jerk his arm away from you type of animation. But more importantly, he didn't run towards you anyway, he tried to go around you.
That makes so much sense, allowing the juke animation make sense too.

Old 10-24-2011, 04:38 PM   #15
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
But you know that is not a realistic stat right? Having to put an extra man in the box is actually how things really play out. But I would love for them to stop making me take the path they want me to take when I user control a lineman or someone set to blitz.
I was being just a tad facetious with the number '0'.

"Come on, man..."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #16
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
But some teams are spread run and don't use pocket passers. Should they be punished?!?!
On the whole no, but what you can for I'd tie chemistry into the coaching staff ad well.

To do that you have the coaches have all the position listed in their rating and which the prefer and if say he wants a pocket passer and the team has a scrambler then that when the chemistry rating works. I'll do more explaining later because it's hard to type on my phone while I'm working.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »