Home

Fumble recoveries

This is a discussion on Fumble recoveries within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
Banned

psychicDB's Arena

OVR: 2
Fumble recoveries

Anyone been noticing weird things happening related to fumble recoveries? Today my QB got hit and fumbled the ball and my O lineman who was about 6 inches away DOVE like 4 yards over it in an attempt to get the ball. Anyone who has ever watched football knows linemen are trained to just fall on the ball, but this dude dove I sh*t you not 4 yards clearly OVER the ball, and the D lineman just walked up and picked it up and ran it in for the TD.

Several other times my lineman has just stood there not doing anything, staring at the sky while a DL picks up the fumble. Like, he's standing next to the ball and just thinking about the economy, what's for dinner tonight, etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2011, 10:39 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fumble recoveries

Same exact thing happened to me last game i played. Nothing is as bad as when your playing the cpu and their slow qb gets away from pressure very slowly scrambles up the middle for 20 yds right past your linebackers who are standing watching him run by. Even with Qb scramble defense on aggressive. How does this happen? very frustrating
Old 10-27-2011, 02:53 PM   #3
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4

I had this happen last night but I was on D. My fat *** DT picked up the ball on the 2 yard line. Magically he outran the QB all the WR and the HB on the other team for a 98 yard scamper into the endzone.... now tell me how real that is!
Old 10-27-2011, 11:29 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

make sure you turn threshold down to 0. Slow lineman wont outrun anyone

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »