Home

Which powerhouse always seems to go downhill in your dynasties?

This is a discussion on Which powerhouse always seems to go downhill in your dynasties? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2011, 03:45 PM   #25
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Texas.....

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2011, 12:48 AM   #26
Rookie

dymndheartkilla's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Texas.....
Yeah Texas is crap in our OD.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:25 PM   #27
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Which powerhouse always seems to go downhill in your dynasties?

They need to just change the prestige system all together. Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama, Notre Dame should never fall below 6*. They need to make it harder for your school to prestige, you shouldn't go from a 1* to a 6* in under 5 years that's just not how it works. Bama and all them are 6* because their history all through the years. Get rid of only looking at recent success's for instance. Oregon should NOT be a 5 star program. I know they just went to the title game but a 3-4* would be more like it. K-State has always been a 3-4* in every year of NCAA. In real life they would be a 2* because of lack of history. I just think they need to either let us customize Prestige's before the first season and change the system all together to make it extremely hard for your program to go through each Star prestige.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:58 PM   #28
Rookie

guitarzero303's Arena

Re: Which powerhouse always seems to go downhill in your dynasties?

Seems like Bama and LSU always seem to fall fast in the first couple years, usually enough to get Miles and Saban fired.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:01 AM   #29
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightinSnydersKSU
They need to just change the prestige system all together. Ohio State, Michigan, Alabama, Notre Dame should never fall below 6*. They need to make it harder for your school to prestige, you shouldn't go from a 1* to a 6* in under 5 years that's just not how it works. Bama and all them are 6* because their history all through the years. Get rid of only looking at recent success's for instance. Oregon should NOT be a 5 star program. I know they just went to the title game but a 3-4* would be more like it. K-State has always been a 3-4* in every year of NCAA. In real life they would be a 2* because of lack of history. I just think they need to either let us customize Prestige's before the first season and change the system all together to make it extremely hard for your program to go through each Star prestige.
I think progress should be slowed also. 1 year to go up a star between 1 and 4. From 4 to 5 should take 3 years of consistent performance at that level and from 5 to 6 should take consistent top 10 performance with some NCs to boot. To fall should mean the same amount of years of not performing. I'm sorry but ND is a 5* program. Michigan should be to but I understand the argument they should still be a 6*.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by blkrptnt819; 11-05-2011 at 08:20 AM.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #30
Rookie

dymndheartkilla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
I think progress should be slowed also. 1 year to go up a star between 1 and 4. From 4 to 5 should take 3 years of consistent performance at that level and from 5 to 6 should take consistent top 10 performance with some NCs to boot. To fall should mean the same amount of years of not performing. I'm sorry but ND is a 5* program. Michigan should be to but I understand the argument they should still be a 6*.
This is exactly how it should be. But many people who like to quickly up a program and bail for another would be against it. They should just have sliders for prestige speed, so you could set it for "arcade" or "sim" depending on your preference

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »