Home

Trophies disappering

This is a discussion on Trophies disappering within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Trophies disappering

Alright i have just noticed that my trophies are disappearing and that right now has me pretty pissed off. Now i am not sure if this is a ps3 issue cause it been turning off by it self and giving the didn't turn off right last time and that might of done it or if it just a problem could someone tell me if they have seen this and if so what was the problem? If it happens tommorow i am going to call sony and them to see what they say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2011, 09:22 PM   #2
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Trophies disappering

1) why are you asking here instead of a ps3 forum?
2) log online, go to your name under 'friends' (yes you are your own friend) and check trophies from there. Sometimes if you reinstall games it resets your trophies for those games on your ps3, but going online will restore them
Old 11-01-2011, 09:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Trophies disappering

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovt
1) why are you asking here instead of a ps3 forum?
2) log online, go to your name under 'friends' (yes you are your own friend) and check trophies from there. Sometimes if you reinstall games it resets your trophies for those games on your ps3, but going online will restore them
One i thought it might just be a bug with ncaa and 2 alright i will check that but i am still kind of pissed cause if i have to try and get the trophies back i might just get a new ps3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »