Home

OS Roundtable: The Player Tendencies Snafu - Short Term Blunder or Long Term Mistake?

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: The Player Tendencies Snafu - Short Term Blunder or Long Term Mistake? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #65
Rookie

steelernation28's Arena

OVR: 21
This generation of EA footall games has been a failure. This was the first NCAA title I bought since '09 (what a bad year thats was) and '12 will be my last in this generation. I traded NCAA and got 20 bucks for it, but I was just happy to get it out of my collection. Every time I looked at it it irked the hell outta me that it was such a frustrating football experience
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2011, 04:05 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: OS Roundtable: The Player Tendencies Snafu - Short Term Blunder or Long Term Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmg
It would'nt surprise me if the tendencies were hidden from now on....we would'nt know if they changed if they were'nt visible to begin with
That wouldn't surprise me one bit. They will just hide the tendency and say it was fixed. They do things like this all the time where something doesn't work right and they either just remove it or "break" something else so that it isn't so bad. For instance, one year the pursuit angles were so messed up that in order to fix it they added a stutter to the ball carrier on longer runs so that the defense can catch up to them a little easier. What a lazy work around that was.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:28 PM   #67
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: OS Roundtable: The Player Tendencies Snafu - Short Term Blunder or Long Term Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layoneil
CoD has Treyarch and Infinity Ward alternating every 2 years. those games also have very different sales numbers and budgets.
Infinity Ward does not exist anymore.

Sledgehammer Games made MW3.

And it is the same thing every year....

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Old 11-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #68
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

This NCAA was a failure. I actually traded it in before Winter was over. I have never done that before in my life.

The game is just bad and I think they may have burned the last bridge. I do not think NCAA 2013 is going to sell very well. I know I am going to wait and sift through the actual complaints and the trivial complaining before I even consider touching NCAA 13. I hope many others take this stance. EA has to know that we are not going to keep buying the same old crap.

And then I buy NBA 2k12 and now I hear it is broken too or something. What is it with sports games these days? Hell, what is it with game companies these days? Too much reliance on first day patches (Even Skyrim is getting a first day patch, just sad.) Why the hell are we paying 60 bucks to beta test games? Patches have become a crutch in the larger scheme of gaming. The culture of game development has become stagnant.

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:36 PM   #69
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

I am with most on here, IF I buy NCAA13 it will be used. I won't be paying EA for anything until I hear what some honest reviews have to say...and if thats December, so be it.

EA needs an enema...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »