Home

Whats the deal with the tendencies?

This is a discussion on Whats the deal with the tendencies? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2011, 12:24 AM   #1
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

OVR: 8
Whats the deal with the tendencies?

Ok, so I have decided to pick up ncaa again, and i come on here and i hear people complaining about a tendency issue. My question is this, does the tendency issue matter? I mean, if someone recruits a scrambler, then for some reason his tendency changes, does that mean that he will play differently??? Or does it just say that his tendency changed? I mean... just because it says that a guy is balanced, instead of a scrambler, does that mean that he wont scramble as much?? If a running back goes from power to speed tendency, does that mean that he wont try to truck in the game anymore?? What exactly brings along these tendency changes?? Is it that the change in their ratings as they grow as players dictate what their tendency changes to?? I just want someone to explain this thing to me please... because I am close to starting my dynasty, but if it's going to be all messed up, i will stick to just playing ranked games. Someone please answer. Thanks!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2011, 12:32 AM   #2
Banned

psychicDB's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Whats the deal with the tendencies?

Search.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dency-bug.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »