Home

Question about EA Pass

This is a discussion on Question about EA Pass within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question about EA Pass

I bought the game on release and traded it in a month or two later due to the terrible glitches and issues.

Two questions, if I pick it up used, will be old activated pass just load up and I'll be good?

Secondly, is the game finally fixed? No glaring bugs that would prevent a dynasty?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Question about EA Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcl9393
I bought the game on release and traded it in a month or two later due to the terrible glitches and issues.

Two questions, if I pick it up used, will be old activated pass just load up and I'll be good?

Secondly, is the game finally fixed? No glaring bugs that would prevent a dynasty?
#1, yes
#2, not really. See below link for final 'patch'
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-nov-8-a.html
Old 12-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #3
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcl9393

#2, depends. Honestly if you didn't like it a few months ago most likely you won't now. Game play is not much different, if any at all.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 4

i would call a dynasty bug that makes your dynasty not load pretty glaring - save your money

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »