Home

Just Curious

This is a discussion on Just Curious within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Just Curious

Do alot of you guys play NCAA all year around, until the next game comes out every July?

Also do you all play mostly on-line againts others, do you like to play offline dynasty's, both, or whatever?

Just wondering what other NCAA players out there like to do most and how long you continued to do so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Just Curious

This years game is my first in a few years. I didn't used to play sports games online until this year also. Now that I have I am addicted and I really enjoy online dynasties with friends. We are probably going to keep it up until next years NCAA Football game comes out.

I still occasionally play solo dynasties but not as much as before. They get boring once you are the best team and not even the 2nd best team can be competitive with you.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Old 12-05-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for your response.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:21 PM   #4
Rookie

IronVictory's Arena

OVR: 8

I've bought this game every year since NCAA 1999. I usually play every day until August or so. Then I will take a break until October or November and pick it back up.

That will continue off and on until the next season's game comes out.

My favorite thing, without question, is offline dynasty. Over the years I bet I've had at least a one-season dynasty with every team.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #5
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

My first NCAA was '06 on PS2 brand new. I rolled with it until my PS2 died in 2008, then I got a 360 and NCAA '09. (I bought old versions also on both, but those were my primary ones I played with). I got NCAA 2011 last year, and 2012 this year in July.

I play year round until I get a new game. I might take a break for a week or two due to life/etc, but I always pick it back up. I got 40+ year dynasties in NCAA 2009 that still get played occasionally. My North Texas dynasty is in year 2049 in NCAA 2011. But 2012 is what I play now mostly.

I will keep playing 2012 until I get a new version, probably August of whatever year I buy it. Also I primarily play offline dynasty OR unranked online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #6
Rookie

Thanks for the respones guys. I like to play offline dynasty more myself. I always start one with my Tar Heels, and I usually will do a bunch more. I have done the building programs and putting schools on the map. Sometimes I want to play a dynasty with some of the best incoming freshman but they are always on the best teams in the game and I dont know if that would be waste of time.. What do you guys think??
Old 12-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #7
Rookie

krildog's Arena

OVR: 4

I play in at least one OD with my college friends as long as it will last (some years go longer than others...currently we are in bowl season of year 2...didn't start until Sept.). I started a solo relegation-style dynasty with Akron this year as an OC back in early Oct. I'm in year 2 with that one and see myself playing it for a long time thanks to Coaching Carousel (flawed as it can be) and custom conferences.
Chicago White Sox
Indiana Hoosiers
Notre Dame Fighting Irish

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »