Home

Game freezes after saving in OD

This is a discussion on Game freezes after saving in OD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2011, 08:58 PM   #9
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Game freezes after saving in OD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dymndheartkilla
Go into files and load the online dynasty file. It will spawn a new dynasty off that file, which will fix any issues that have risen up.

Make sure no one chooses to create a new coach. As that will delete their old coach, erasing coaching records and reset prestige to D
And what do you mean by spawn new dynasty? Will our first two years that have been played still be there? We were in preseason of year 3.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:43 PM   #10
Rookie

dymndheartkilla's Arena

OVR: 1
All rosters, prestiges, coaching changes, custom conferences... Things like that will be saved. You lose all dynasty wire posts, and I'm not sure but NCAA records might reset.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #11
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dymndheartkilla
All rosters, prestiges, coaching changes, custom conferences... Things like that will be saved. You lose all dynasty wire posts, and I'm not sure but NCAA records might reset.
What else is lost? That's the biggest thing I want to know. Like everyone had done their preseason stuff, but me, because I can't get on.

So, and by doing this, I just send invites to everyone again?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #12
Rookie

dymndheartkilla's Arena

Everyone will have to redo all changes made since most recent advance.
And yeah just load the save file for the dynasty and re-invite all members. Just make sure people choose not to create a coach, as that will delete their current coaches
Old 12-11-2011, 10:17 PM   #13
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

When I try to do that, it says I can't be the commissioner of two leagues. Now what? I can't get anywhere.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:48 PM   #14
Rookie

dymndheartkilla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
When I try to do that, it says I can't be the commissioner of two leagues. Now what? I can't get anywhere.
You have to first delete the current one. It's kind of scary, but it will come right back as it was when you load it.

If you want, you can have one of the other members load the save then promote you once you assure everything went well
Old 12-11-2011, 11:42 PM   #15
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

How would I delete the current one and not lose the previous file which is the one to be loaded? (Not sure what you mean by "it will come right back as it was when you load it" if it's deleted)

And Idk if anyone else can load it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #16
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
How would I delete the current one and not lose the previous file which is the one to be loaded? (Not sure what you mean by "it will come right back as it was when you load it" if it's deleted)

And Idk if anyone else can load it.
he doesnt mean delete as in delete the file off the hard drive. what he means is u have to retire the OD first. then when u respawn the new one from your newest save file, it comes back exactly where u were...youll just be the only member and will have to re-invite everyone. if i were u tho, i would wait until u advance outta the preseason, then be sure to save the file for reg season wk1, then respawn with that file.

i just did it this wknd to try to get rid of the same prob. ill advance tonight and see if im finally rid of these damn freezes at step 5.
----------------------
Madden Since '92

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »