Home

Where to go?

This is a discussion on Where to go? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
Rookie

fran33s's Arena

OVR: 1
Where to go?

After 3 seasons as a legit OC ( played all games, offense, one level under Heisman ) I lead San Diego State to a bowl game within the first year losing only two games(Senior QB is high rated, and their TRUE Sophomore running back is a 90..). The RB is now a senior and a Heisman candidate early in the season, and the QB finished 3rd in the voting in my first year. I had the team as high as #10 in the polls and finished the first season #17 and the second #25. I have been offered a few jobs, and I do not want biased results, I would like to present the offers to you. I would like to be a HC at my favorite school, ND, but their OC was fired due to "Expectations." Thats my number 1 choice, but I would like to mix it up. You can guess the schools based off my description but what would you do?

My Offers:

OC at ND
OC at Mizz.
OC #25 Florida
HC #15 Clemson
HC Syracuse
HC Navy
HC Akron

Stay at San Diego State. I have a 4 star recruit scrambler coming in. I pulled him away from Texas as his number one school. I feel a change of polo's is necessary! Thoughts!?
Kansas City Royals
Golden State Warriors

Last edited by fran33s; 12-06-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2011, 08:35 PM   #2
Pro

Troopershorty51's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Where to go?

I would go head of Syracuse or OC at Florida or ND
Old 12-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fran33s
After 3 seasons as a legit OC ( played all games, offense, one level under Heisman ) I lead San Diego State to a bowl game within the first year losing only two games(Senior QB is high rated, and their TRUE Sophomore running back is a 90..). The RB is now a senior and a Heisman candidate early in the season, and the QB finished 3rd in the voting in my first year. I had the team as high as #10 in the polls and finished the first season #17 and the second #25. I have been offered a few jobs, and I do not want biased results, I would like to present the offers to you. I would like to be a HC at my favorite school, ND, but their OC was fired due to "Expectations." Thats my number 1 choice, but I would like to mix it up. You can guess the schools based off my description but what would you do?

My Offers:

OC at ND
OC at Mizz.
OC #25 Florida
HC #15 Clemson
HC Syracuse
HC Navy
HC Akron

Stay at San Diego State. I have a 4 star recruit scrambler coming in. I pulled him away from Texas as his number one school. I feel a change of polo's is necessary! Thoughts!?
Take over the reins for Akron, next BCS buster in the making.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:50 PM   #4
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

OVR: 6
How did u see all ur offers
Old 12-07-2011, 12:04 AM   #5
Rookie

fran33s's Arena

OVR: 1

I took over at Florida. OC is a great fit for me. Also, they have a good qb battle. True freshman scrambler vs a rs junior pocket passer 82 vs 92 overall. Also, hc job security is low!
Kansas City Royals
Golden State Warriors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2011, 04:05 AM   #6
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123abcdylan
How did u see all ur offers
Save before you go into coaching carousel, decline all offers until the end, then you know who will offer to you.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:00 AM   #7
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Syracuse is a project if you want that. Other then that I would either go ND or Florida.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #8
Rookie

slimdagreat's Arena

OVR: 2

I'd say take Clemson. they should have FL as a pipeline and the ACC is still fairly weak

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »