Home

User Vs User problem, As commish what do I do

This is a discussion on User Vs User problem, As commish what do I do within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2011, 09:50 AM   #17
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: User Vs User problem, As commish what do I do

There is a reason all of those things are banned in most legit dynasties.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:53 AM   #18
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
There is a reason all of those things are banned in most legit dynasties.
I seen those rules alot when looking at dynasty rules across different ODs.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2011, 03:35 PM   #19
Rookie

IVI3ntalyInzan3's Arena

OVR: 5

well most hte time those ppl that use hte hurry up or chew clock have a reason they are both types of offenses. Oregon hurries its offense while for example today who ever is play green bay is doing exactly what most teams should have done keep hte ball out of green bays hand. the chew clock should be used when playing a user whose team outhandly beats yours or in my case if you suck against a user but i never turn it on til i have a drive. Its clock management and management to the point where you are keeping control the of hte game cause if you control the game you'll win though having the ball so long has its down points your more likly to injure players and there on. I dont mind either types of offenses as long as they are used wisely and correctly. Like not calling hurry up on a clock stopage like i have seen some noobs do. An incomplete pass, going out of bound etc.............
Old 12-18-2011, 03:38 PM   #20
MVP

heitkamp94's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwannabe
It's called ball control and strategy. It's the opposite of someone who runs hurry up all game.

Go online, use a run based offensive attack with chew clock on, and watch how stupid your opponent plays because he gets impatient. It's beautiful. It's almost like your opponent feels likes he's playing behind the whole game because you eat up 3-4 minutes a drive.
This is how my 11yr old nephew plays. Nothing sim at all about this.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:39 PM   #21
Rookie

IVI3ntalyInzan3's Arena

OVR: 5

though as far as what ttech is looking for the strip ball i see no problem with it shoot lovie smith coach strip ball for the bears and whose their best turnover man Charles Tillman hes and expert at stripping the ball away so i go with the fact that hes being a sore loser but the nano is a glitch and should be addressed. but only way to do that is see if anyone else complained about his defense doing that. then that way you can get your proof
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #22
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by IVI3ntalyInzan3
well most hte time those ppl that use hte hurry up or chew clock have a reason they are both types of offenses. Oregon hurries its offense while for example today who ever is play green bay is doing exactly what most teams should have done keep hte ball out of green bays hand. the chew clock should be used when playing a user whose team outhandly beats yours or in my case if you suck against a user but i never turn it on til i have a drive. Its clock management and management to the point where you are keeping control the of hte game cause if you control the game you'll win though having the ball so long has its down points your more likly to injure players and there on. I dont mind either types of offenses as long as they are used wisely and correctly. Like not calling hurry up on a clock stopage like i have seen some noobs do. An incomplete pass, going out of bound etc.............
Chew clock is bogus! There is no way to achieve a realistic number of snaps playing that way. It screws up everything.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #23
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKwannabe
It's called ball control and strategy. It's the opposite of someone who runs hurry up all game.

Go online, use a run based offensive attack with chew clock on, and watch how stupid your opponent plays because he gets impatient. It's beautiful. It's almost like your opponent feels likes he's playing behind the whole game because you eat up 3-4 minutes a drive.
Online, which has 5 minute quarters, and you feel a strategy that milks 20% of the entire game on one drive is legitimate?

It's called pathetic and is pretty much the first indication of a chump lobby player.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:15 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2

I know that i should know what my user is talking about a nano-blitz I will find out the next advance because i play the team he was complaining about. Call me a noob but exactly what is he talking about? (nano-blitz?)

As far as running the clock, i know that some users user that option because if they limit the other teams time on the field they can keep up. I think if you know your strengths and weaknesses as a user reguardless of the team you are, running the clock is your only option to have a chance to win.

The Strip ball option is a defensive system type option. If you have weak D-line or maybe a LB core that is not able to get in the position to tackle sometimes the strip is an effective tool in stopping an O that is better than you. It also sometimes equals the talent level of the player behind screen you are playing against.

I hope my users are paying attn. to this discussion, TY again,

TTU96

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »