Home

The one player/recruit that took you to the next level

This is a discussion on The one player/recruit that took you to the next level within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
The one player/recruit that took you to the next level

So I was thinking as I get ready to start year 6 of my UGA dynasty. I'm currently still 5* school I have won some SEC championships but yet to win a national title. I think I finally got my the player who can carry me to the next level and be a 6* school and win a national title. What player have you had that got you to the next level as a team?

Brendan Stallings
6'2 215
Redshirt Freshman

83 ovr
88 spd
92 agi
93 elu
87 acc
87 spin
88 juke
81 break tkl
88 thp
83 tha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The one player/recruit that took you to the next level

I'm in year 5 of my Eastern Kentucky teambuilder dynasty. My first recruiting class included a 3 star athlete named Adam Williams who became a 69 overall running back his freshman year. I made him the starter his sophomore year and he did pretty well, but sat out most of the second half of the season with an injury. He came back for the Armed Forces Bowl and had over 150 yards and led us to our first bowl win. By the time his junior year rolled around, he was a 75 overall and he led Conference USA with over 1,500 yards as I had my best season so far, finishing 8-4 and in second place in my division. This, in spite of a true freshman scrambler at quarterback. Now, early in his senior season, he's an 80 overall, making him one of the highest rated players on the team, and we're favored to win the conference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »