Home

Permanent Rivals?

This is a discussion on Permanent Rivals? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2011, 11:25 PM   #1
Rookie

HRN31596's Arena

OVR: 0
Permanent Rivals?

If everything goes well, I should have the game come Christmas (or early January at the latest). I was making a conference realignment and everything related to it for my dynasty and I thought something considering permanent rivals: Do permanent rivals have to be in the same conference? Say, could I make Georgia and Georgia Tech permanent rivals if they stay in the SEC and ACC? Also, if permanent rivals have to be in the same conference, will teams like Georgia and Georgia Tech play each other every year if I'm not controlling one?

Just a few questions I've had. Hopefully, I get the game for Christmas. At least money for Christmas that I can get it with.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2011, 11:27 PM   #2
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Permanent Rivals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRN31596
If everything goes well, I should have the game come Christmas (or early January at the latest). I was making a conference realignment and everything related to it for my dynasty and I thought something considering permanent rivals: Do permanent rivals have to be in the same conference? Say, could I make Georgia and Georgia Tech permanent rivals if they stay in the SEC and ACC? Also, if permanent rivals have to be in the same conference, will teams like Georgia and Georgia Tech play each other every year if I'm not controlling one?

Just a few questions I've had. Hopefully, I get the game for Christmas. At least money for Christmas that I can get it with.
If you move teams, you have to make them non conference games in order to keep the rivals. Its unfortunate that we cannot change it, but it is what it is! Enjoy the game!
Old 12-21-2011, 11:30 PM   #3
Rookie

HRN31596's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealslimshady
If you move teams, you have to make them non conference games in order to keep the rivals. Its unfortunate that we cannot change it, but it is what it is! Enjoy the game!
Alright, I think I get what you're saying. Thanks for the answer.

Hopefully, I will enjoy the game. I heard a lot of bad things about it, but I'm sure I can overlook it.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:30 PM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealslimshady
I believe some rivalries have high priority to be schedule no matter what conference there in. I know after moving Texas A&M to the SEC, they still played Texas in week 14 in my dynasty. That is not editable as far as I know though(other than editing the schedule if you control one of those teams).

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 12-22-2011, 02:32 AM   #5
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I believe some rivalries have high priority to be schedule no matter what conference there in. I know after moving Texas A&M to the SEC, they still played Texas in week 14 in my dynasty. That is not editable as far as I know though(other than editing the schedule if you control one of those teams).
I noticed if I hit the RB enough times that it SOMETIMES went away.
But rarely.

Texas/A&M usually play each other OOC
Auburn/Bama
Mississippi State/Arkansas
Ohio State/Michigan
LSU/UF
KU/MU

Those are the ones I have noticed ALWAYS happen when you move them out of the same conference.

The ones we already have OOC still happen:
UF/FSU
Georgia/ G-Tech usually play each other OOC
Clemson/South Carolina usually play each other OOC
etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2011, 02:43 AM   #6
Rookie

HRN31596's Arena

Thanks for the answers, guys.

This has nothing to do with permanent rivals, but I didn't want to make another thread, but I was wondering how does high school teams work in Road to Glory? I heard you can make teambuilder high school teams and import them, but how does it work? Can I make my local high school and play my rivals and everything? I was wondering...again.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:48 AM   #7
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

Yeah, sure can. You can do just about whatever you want with that mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »