Home

Hawai'i dyansty

This is a discussion on Hawai'i dyansty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2011, 11:25 PM   #1
Rookie

timtime's Arena

OVR: 0
Hawai'i dyansty

i started a hawaii dynasty today. i saw on here where people were saying to try hawaii and only recruit from hawaii...its almost impossible....especially the first year....i think there is a total of 18 recruits....plus i have a need at 3 positions te de and dt and hawaii had zero prosepcts at each position.....i have a need at g t c mlb also....its very challenging but im thinking about allowing myself to recruit alaska and canada also but they only have 1 de and 1 dt between the 3 states, well 2 states and 1 country...sad

has anyone else tried this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2011, 02:28 AM   #2
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Hawai'i dyansty

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtime
i started a hawaii dynasty today. i saw on here where people were saying to try hawaii and only recruit from hawaii...its almost impossible....especially the first year....i think there is a total of 18 recruits....plus i have a need at 3 positions te de and dt and hawaii had zero prosepcts at each position.....i have a need at g t c mlb also....its very challenging but im thinking about allowing myself to recruit alaska and canada also but they only have 1 de and 1 dt between the 3 states, well 2 states and 1 country...sad

has anyone else tried this

Not with Hawaii.
A lot of position changes are gonna be required, that was discussed in the thread.

Good luck, keep us updated

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »