Home

Rewardable Dynasty

This is a discussion on Rewardable Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Rewardable Dynasty

Intro: I am looking at starting a sim style dynasty with a solid group of legit players with a bit of a kicker...the person that wins the national championship each season will get 800 MS points provided by me (Only rule: National champ. If there is no national champ, there is no reward. More incentive to play some good football!). Now, seeing as I'm willing to shell out a little bit of my own money, it goes without saying there will be some fairly strict rules attached.

Rules:
-Slider sets/ game length are open for suggestion...I'm currently checking out different sets.
-SIM STYLE PLAY!
-I WILL be monitoring the stats of the games. If I see consistent 300 yard rushers, 400 yard receivers, and 700 yard offensive games, you will get warned.
-After 2 warnings you will be docked 5 scholarships for the season in question. After 4 warnings you will be disqualified from any possible winnings and will be docked 10 scholarships. After the 5th warning, you will be kicked out and replaced.
-We will advance every 48 hours WITHOUT FAIL! I want players that are consistent, and I feel 2 full days is more than enough time for the type of players I want to fill this thing with. No exceptions allowed...if we finish sooner, we will advance sooner, but never later than the 48 hours previously mentioned.
-No scholarship rules unless it gets stupid...I don't want to see more than 4 five star recruits in any recruiting class.

Team selection: I want each player to play 2-3 user games in the regular season. Because of that, we will be only using BCS conferences so we can ensure some of those are covered in conference play. There is a maximum of 4 teams allowed per conference (no restrictions on the divisions).

TEAMS:
HulkLogan45 (Texas) GT: HulkLogan45

If y'all want in feel free to sign up! Nothing required on your end aside from being a legit player. I will be supplying the 800 MS points awarded to the national champs. Leave your team and GT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2011, 08:22 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Rewardable Dynasty

What year are we talking about?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »