Home

ESPN on Xbox live blackout areas

This is a discussion on ESPN on Xbox live blackout areas within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
ESPN on Xbox live blackout areas

Hey guys.

I was hoping someone here knew if the BCS championship game's broadcast on xbox lives watchespn feature would be blacked out in any areas. I can't find anything online suggesting that it would be, but I live in Alabama, and am debating on whether or not to upgrade to HD on my cable provider in time for the game. If I can watch it on Xbox live though, I'll just hold off. Thanks, and sorry this doesn't have to do with the video game, but I didn't know anywhere else that would be any more appropriate to post...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2012, 11:25 PM   #2
Rookie

guitarzero303's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ESPN on Xbox live blackout areas

The College Football sub-forum would be the appropriate place to post this. I don't think that it will be blacked out anywhere as I live in Florida and none of the bowl games in Florida or related to any Florida teams have been blacked out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »