Home

Pre-Play Menu

This is a discussion on Pre-Play Menu within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7
Pre-Play Menu

After I got promoted to starting QB, the Pre-Play menu disappeared. The one where you can see the options for o-line shifts or when u do hot routes, it brings up the little pictures of the routes. Does anyone know how to get that back? I've gone thru all the options and such.....

I'm starting to realize some simple things that used to be in last year's game have disappeared, what gives?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-Play Menu

In RTG you've got to earn the coaches trust in order to change those things. Look under the coaches trust menu in road to glory for a bit better explanation.

Sometimes I find it to be annoying that I can't audible out of a play when I see its going to be fail, or when I'm forced to run the ball on 3rd and 6 even when the run game is getting shut down, but I guess its a bit realistic that you cant audible when you've just become the starting QB.

Gamertag: LuringXylophone
Old 01-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Pre-Play Menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaSports
In RTG you've got to earn the coaches trust in order to change those things. Look under the coaches trust menu in road to glory for a bit better explanation.

Sometimes I find it to be annoying that I can't audible out of a play when I see its going to be fail, or when I'm forced to run the ball on 3rd and 6 even when the run game is getting shut down, but I guess its a bit realistic that you cant audible when you've just become the starting QB.
no, the pre-play menu was there before I got the promotion. You can toggle it even, with the R3 button click. Now that option is gone. It should be right above the scoreboard, now it's gone. I'm almost up to the last rung on the Coaches Trust now and it's still gone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »