Home

NCAA 13: Updates from Community Day

This is a discussion on NCAA 13: Updates from Community Day within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #41
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA 13: Updates from Community Day

If they "listened" then they will have fixed the warping and bogus reactions by defense, just to start.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2012, 08:06 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ryno, thanks for the updates man. It's been said a few times but I must say it again. This is for both NCAA and madden. The player movement is the root of it all man. Might wanna mention that to em. That stiff android, turn on a dime movement is horrible. I'm not a soccer fan but I just played FIFA this morning and that's a proper moving football game. Notice how in drastic changes of direction, the player chops his feet before moving the other way. This must be relayed to them and they have to acknowledge this. What the hell is going on over there man?

In my opinion, the madden/NCAA series used to be legendary. However, the last 7 to 8 years have tarnished this series man. Player movement, I say again, player movement.

Last edited by Sim Easy; 01-11-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:25 PM   #43
Banned

Can we please get an option to have a 12 OR 8 team playoff system for online dynasty's and offline dynasty's please. i hope everyone can agree with this i would love to see this feature implemented so badly.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:38 PM   #44
Rookie

I personally wanna see the Online Dynasty get some work. I really like the concept of getting players suspended, like when you recruit a play there is a certain level of risk to his character and he could either really help the program or really hurt the program causing them to lose scholarships or ban from bowl games. They used to have stuff similar this. I liked the Dynasty homepage alot more in years past were we could take alittle trash on the "ready up" screen, I like the concept of the Dynasty wire but I simply dont think many people use it. Also, this guy I know wont stop mentioning players getting their helmets knocked off haha
Old 01-11-2012, 09:53 PM   #45
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSNemitz
I personally wanna see the Online Dynasty get some work. I really like the concept of getting players suspended, like when you recruit a play there is a certain level of risk to his character and he could either really help the program or really hurt the program causing them to lose scholarships or ban from bowl games. They used to have stuff similar this.
i dont think that's EVER coming back. Makes the NCAA license look bad, you kno, having reality emulated in the game? Can't have that. Plus, i think from a legal standpoint, they dont want players getting in a tizzy about being depicted as a virtual suspended player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #46
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Yeah player suspension will never come back into the series. NCAA won't allow it. Same thing with a play off system, NCAA won't allow it.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:30 PM   #47
Rookie

Valid point, I never really thought of it like that. But I only really meant it implemented to recruits (not real players). Also I would like the transfers to work alittle better. I get excited for transfers every year and I never get any no matter what school I am. Like this whole Michael Dyer situation has me wishing there was a better way to format that into the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
i dont think that's EVER coming back. Makes the NCAA license look bad, you kno, having reality emulated in the game? Can't have that. Plus, i think from a legal standpoint, they dont want players getting in a tizzy about being depicted as a virtual suspended player.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1

Well I'm glad to hear they are addressing these OD issues, but I just tried to get on and play in mine, and of course Online Dynasty is unavailable at this time. Anybody else having this or know what's up?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »