Home

NCAA Football 12 Server Side Update, Addresses Transfer Fail Issue

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Server Side Update, Addresses Transfer Fail Issue within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2012, 02:29 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 12 Server Side Update, Addresses Transfer Fail Issue

It's an odd issue. The problem for my friend appears to be when he is trying to access the locker or some time around there. He can't even load the online dynasties he is in, it just tells him the server is down then eventually it kicks him off the EA Sports server.

Issues just started today so I assume it has something to do with this update.

Frustrating, but there's no use in getting angry. Hopefully EA is aware of the issue and will have it fixed within the week!
Old 01-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WazzuRC
Just got a transfer fail tonight after zero in our dynasty (8 total users) for the past three months.

So ****ing pissed, but it's just comical at this point. Numerous transfer fails in the beginning, then our dynasty wouldn't get past recruiting and was just stuck on TF's for a month, followed by more TF's, and finally three months of finally working.

Now they announce a server update today and I got one. Just ridiculous.
wow, just, wow
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 01-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #19
Rookie

rdubbs40's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSNemitz
Why is it crap that they are fixing the servers?
I'm not sure if you've checked a calendar but it's January........this game has been out since July and it's still bugged up something fierce? Yeah that's sweet.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #20
Rookie

I never had any issues with this transfer failed issue until last night and now its still not working. I love this game but this is really getting on my nerves!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #21
Rookie

Yeah its January, the game is flawed so shouldnt we be happy that they are fixing the servers? This could be the fix to fix it all? I havent able to access majority of my OD for the last 2 months so please amuse me with your sarcasm like Im oblivious to the issues with this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdubbs40
I'm not sure if you've checked a calendar but it's January........this game has been out since July and it's still bugged up something fierce? Yeah that's sweet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #22
Rookie

Re: Transfer Failed bug...what's the latest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
If you were having problems with transfer failed in your online dynasty, ‘try again’ since this will fix issues for users that have the truncated filename issue.
Just got on 15 min ago and I am STILL getting the Transfer File error! Looks like it is a no go and hopes crashing yet again.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #23
Rookie

dymndheartkilla's Arena

OVR: 1
I have rebooted dynasty off save file twice. Still end up with two or three members every time that cannot accept invitation...

Really frustrating
Old 01-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSNemitz
Yeah its January, the game is flawed so shouldnt we be happy that they are fixing the servers? This could be the fix to fix it all? I havent able to access majority of my OD for the last 2 months so please amuse me with your sarcasm like Im oblivious to the issues with this game
just from reading the responses in this thread you can assume that it isn't fixed, this is like the 3rd time they've claimed to fixed the problem but apparently it still exists

is that something you are happy about?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »