Home

Road To Glory Question

This is a discussion on Road To Glory Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Road To Glory Question

HB here...

Is there any way I can influence the number of carries I get? I'm only getting like 10 a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Road To Glory Question

Been a while since I played, but I recall, as you get better and earn more trust, you'll be able to audible, etc.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
MVP

CuseGirl's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by invisiblespoon
HB here...

Is there any way I can influence the number of carries I get? I'm only getting like 10 a game.
wut, you mean, if ur a star player, do you expect to get 15 to 20 carries? did u think that was gonna happen? lmaaaoooo he thought RTG actually worked lollll j/k tho....

seriously tho, that mode does a poor job of involving the user as much as they would like, especially once you've enhanced your skill to the point where you should have the ball in your hands often....
Old 01-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuseGirl
wut, you mean, if ur a star player, do you expect to get 15 to 20 carries? did u think that was gonna happen? lmaaaoooo he thought RTG actually worked lollll j/k tho....

seriously tho, that mode does a poor job of involving the user as much as they would like, especially once you've enhanced your skill to the point where you should have the ball in your hands often....
My frustration was how disconnected I felt when the other side of the ball played. In NHL 2012, I never really felt disconnected unless I chose it. It'd be nice, in NCAA and Madden, to have the option of standing on the side lines and watching the other side of the ball while getting instructions from coaches on how to improve.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »