Home

Sim stats issues in dynasty! Any one else got this?

This is a discussion on Sim stats issues in dynasty! Any one else got this? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
Rookie

Jitty_5's Arena

OVR: 0
Sim stats issues in dynasty! Any one else got this?

was there any patches or tuners released over Christmas and new year? cause i started playing the game again last week and my offine dynasy sim stats are out of whack with the highest passer in the country ranging from 3000 to 3500 yards e.g 1 season 2 qbs passed 3000 yards, and the highest rusher ranging from 1800 to over 2000 even, one year even had one player over 2300 e.g same season with the 2 3000 yard passers, 83 1000 yard rushers and that not including conference champs and bowl season!

I have simmed through multiple 2011 seasons using different sliders and rosters and the problem is still occurring. I'm on the ps3 and the last patch I remember downloading was the one with the no huddle fix, so either 3 or 4 and didn't have this problem until recently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2012, 10:51 PM   #2
Rookie

MathisJones's Arena

Re: Sim stats issues in dynasty! Any one else got this?

Those rushing stats seem pretty good, even the 2300 yard season (remember Smith from UCF had 2400+ just a few seasons ago) ... 83 1000 yard rushers seems high, but this year about 50 different players IRL had 1000 yards, & the computer doesn't seem to balance out the back-up running back vs. the starter the way it happens IRL, so I don't see the problem there.

The passing stats are way low, so I don't get that. Griffin III threw for 4000+ & I think I came in 6th or so with a 3600 yard season (& third with a 59% completions). Those seemed fine for me, not sure. Which rosters do you have?
Old 01-17-2012, 02:26 AM   #3
Rookie

Jitty_5's Arena

Re: Sim stats issues in dynasty! Any one else got this?

The rosters I used were K-weezy8's and beasy17's. But I don't think that's the problem cause I tried a combo of roster and slider that worked fine before today and the issue still happens. I understand where your coming from but I think there still off an example of the last on I did. With oregon stats.

Passing D.Thomas 116-226, 1484 yds and the back ups had a combined 10 from 19 all season long, so it not like he got injured.

Rushing totals L.James 1199 yds from 199 att, D.Thomas 1026 from 178 att and K.Barnet had 856 from 158 att so it's not like it's focused on one player.

Also top receiver was L.Tuinei with 34 receptions all year

I don't know it just hasnt happened until recently as previous dynasties I have played have had regular stats outcome, and it's annoying because this in turn affect receptions and sacks stats as there lower passing happening.

I was just seeing if this has happened to anyone else recently.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »