Home

Can anybody ADV in off season dynasty

This is a discussion on Can anybody ADV in off season dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can anybody ADV in off season dynasty

Since the geniuses at EA NCAA released the server side patch to "fix" the Transfer Fail issue last week, has ANYBODY been able to advance during the off season past transfer requests for online dynasties?

From what I've been reading I dont think anyone has been able to. I'm stuck on transfer requests and cant advance past on season 4. Any workarounds?

We need to start a facebook page or something to get people not to buy the game on the release date and wait next year. Show EA they need to focus on the product working and product testing more than having Bevo run down the sideline.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2012, 03:47 AM   #2
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Can anybody ADV in off season dynasty

Well i know that a few online dynasties that I've been keeping up with haven't had any problems getting past the transfer request in there dynasty so I'm not sure what to tell you.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:11 AM   #3
Rookie

GoldnKnight22's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can anybody ADV in off season dynasty

Mine is stuck after I super-simmed the bowl game. Won't go to offseason now. FML.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »