Home

Playing with teams that have outdated unis

This is a discussion on Playing with teams that have outdated unis within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2012, 01:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Playing with teams that have outdated unis

Does anyone else have a tough time playing with teams or starting dynasties with teams that have unis different than their ones in real life? Idk why, but I just can't get over it sometimes. I try making them as close as possible on teambuilder, but it just seems like too much work and they never come out the way I want em to.

Anyone else have this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2012, 02:03 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Playing with teams that have outdated unis

Quote:
Originally Posted by plak89
Does anyone else have a tough time playing with teams or starting dynasties with teams that have unis different than their ones in real life? Idk why, but I just can't get over it sometimes. I try making them as close as possible on teambuilder, but it just seems like too much work and they never come out the way I want em to.

Anyone else have this problem?
Yep. With Washington. Been waiting on their 'new' home uniforms for well over two years now.

I wish it didn't, but it definitely affects my desire to use them in a dynasty.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Playing with teams that have outdated unis

I'd love to use Oklahoma State in a dynasty, but I hate their old look. I want to mix and match but you can't do that with their old set. The fact you can't change jerseys after X amount of years too gets to me. A team like Oregon isn't going to use the same uniforms for the next 3 years, let alone 20.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »