Home

My Dynast Playoff to decide my team till July 2013

This is a discussion on My Dynast Playoff to decide my team till July 2013 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 14
My Dynast Playoff to decide my team till July 2013

Hey everyone I hope you all enjoyed a somewhat exciting College Football year. I've had some thought and I've decided that I'm going to a 16 team playoff within the top 25 schools in the Nation from the last poll of the year to fight it out and decide who I will be. I will start simming the games and posting results from each round as early as of tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow night. Here is what the bracket will look like. I did the bracket like the NBA with 16 teams from the top 25. Here are the matchups that I will be watching/simming/ and writing down notes on.

West Division

1. Alabama VS 8 Oklahoma Can't wait (Bart Scott Voice)
2. Oklahoma State VS 7 TCU My dynasty will be up to date confrences
3. Arkansas VS 6 Michigan State Should be a high scoring game
4. Stanford VS 5 South Carolina A couple NFL prospects in this game

Predictions I predict it will be Oklahoma State VS Stanford Rematch Confrerence championship game and the winner I predict will be Stanford taking round 2.

East Division

1. LSU VS 8 West Virginia Should be interesting since we all remember that 1.
2. Oregon VS 7 Baylor RG3 VS Oregons speed should be a explosive game.
3. USC VS 6 Michigan Can't wait to see Robinson VS Barkley.
4. Boise State VS 5 Wisconsin should be high scoring.

Conference Championship predictions Wisconsin VS USC somewhat like a rosebowl the sites will all be neutral and I see USC winning this division. So my prediction for the Playoff Championship will be an all Pac-12 championship featuring Stanford VS USC should be intersting to see what happens.

Stay tuned all week to see how my college football playoff choice for my last dynasty till NCAA 13 comes out in July. Give me your opinions on this playoff bracket and do you think it could work for the real Playoff for the NCAA?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2012, 02:16 PM   #2
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: My Dynast Playoff to decide my team till July 2013

I like this idea.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 14

Ok you guys I did most of the first round from the west division last night.

1 Alabama VS 8 Oklahoma

In a shocking blowout Oklahoma the number 8 seed beat the number 1 seed Alabama a stomping 38-21. The 1st half was way more competitive then the first half. Landry Jones threw for 17-26 403 yards and 2 TD's and 4 Int's. How you win with 4 Int's I don't know. A.J. McAaron on the other hand had 17-33 withh 293 yards and 2 TD's and 1 Interception. Trent Richardson had 17 attempts for 339 yards. Ray Finch for Oklahoma had 54 yards andd 2 TD's'. On receiving Brandon gibson for Alabama had 170 yards 7 receptions 0 TD's. Ryan Broyles for Oklahoma closed out the first half with a huge reception that led to Finch's first TD run and broyles finished with 7 receptions for 203 yards and 1 TD, Kenny Stills had 5 Receptions andd 1 TD for 120 Yards and DeJuan Miller had 4 Receptions for 75 yards and 0 TD's. Still can't believe how Oklahoma dominated the Crimson Tide. This game was played at the Insight Bowl in Tempe, Arizona.

3 Arkansas VS 6 Michigan State

Kirk cousins only through 5-14 for 55 yards which included 1 Int and 1 TD. This game was really close in the first half with both defenses holding almost every down to 3 and out. Tyler Wilson for Akansas was 22-33 with 289 Yards with 3 D's and 1 Int which included a Eli to Hakeem Nicks like before halftime I swear to you I thought I was watching the Giants game all over Greg Childs caught the Touchdown. Rushing wise Knile Davis had 42 yards and no Td's, Edwing baker for MSU had 50 yards for the day. Receiving wise Joe adams for Arkansass had 5 Receptions for 103 yards and 1 TD, Jarius Wright had 7 Receptions for 76 yards, while Greg Childs had 3 Receptions for 71 yards and 1 Td. Bj Cunningham led the way for MSU with 42 yards and the only score for Michigan state. Arkansas won 24-7. This game was played at the Outback Bowl in Tampa, Florida.

4 Stanford VS 5 South Carolina

This game was an unbelivable atmosphere at the Little Cesars Bowl at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan. The first possesion South Carolina had the ball Marcus Lattimore scored on a 3 yard run which started at the 30 yard line. Stanford went 4 and out on their first possesion. On SC's second possesion Lattimore fumbled got picked up by stanford then stanfords d-lineman fumbled which Lattimore picked it up. In the second quarter Stephen Garcia ran it in for 32 yards which really shocked me how much space he had. Stanford started to drive down the field but were eventually stopped which they settled for a 39 yard field goal. Stephen garcia brought the ball up a bit and then out of nowhere on the 2nd play scored on a fake option on a 74 yard TD. Shocking I know. The 2nd half was back and forth defense. Stanford drove the ball down the field and then settled for another field goal for 38 yards. Garcia straight from the first snap ran it in for 40 yards. Andrew luck would have a couple tries to make it back into this game but couldn't.
Garcia threw for 5-8 and 69 yards. There was very little receptions by both teams. Andrew luck had 11-18 for 89 yards with 1 Int and no TD's shocked by that result. Lattimore had 20 carries for 101 yards and 1 TD. While Garcia had 126 yards rushing and 2 TD's. South Carolina won 24-6.

The rest of the first round from both conferences should be done by tonight. The 2nd round so far its Oklahoma VS Arkansas. There 2nd SEC school to face. While South Carolina await the winner of the Oklahoma State VS TCU game. Stay tuned to see how my 2012 College football playoffs.

Ok you guys the first round of my 2012 College football playoffs is finished.

2 Oklahoma State VS 7 TCU

The first half was pretty close. Dan wheeden through 20-31 and 230 yards with 2 TD's and 0 int's. Casey Pirchall threw for 13-18 195 yards and 2 TD's with 0 Int's. Rushing was very limited so I didn't take note of those stats. Receiving Justin Blackmon of Oklahoma State had 59 yards 2 receptions and 2 TD's, while Trey Moore had 2 receptions for 50 yards. For TCU reciving wise Antoine Hioles had 4 receptiosn for 84 yards and 1 TD and Josh Bryce had 3 receptions for 72 yards and a TD. Oklahoma State ended up winning 26-14.

1st Round of the East Results

1 LSU VS 8 West Virginia

This game went down to the wire until the last play in the fourth unlike the real game. Jordan Jefferson threw for 12-21 205 yards and 3 TD's with 3 Int's. Geno Smith threw for 17-30 259 yards and 1 TD and 1 Int. Receiving wise Russel sheppard had 3 receptions for 94 yards and 1 TD. Rueben Randle had 3 receptiosn for 44 yards and 1 TD. JD woods had 7 Receptions for 1108 yards and 0 TD's. While Stedmon Bailey had 2 receptions for 68 yards and 1 TD. Rushing wise Michael ford for LSU had 191 yards and 1 TD. LSU ended up winning 21-17.

3 USC VS 6 Michigan

For Michigan were making all the right plays at the right time. Unlike USC whom seemed to had been dropping every pass or were getting stopped on every run by Marc Tyler. So here are the stats from this game. Denard Robinson wasn't running as much in this one though he did have 1 rush TD for passing he went 12-22 for 103 yards and 1 TD. Matt Barkley meanwhile didn't do so great as he was only 8-17 for 102 yards and 0 TD's. Vincent Smith led the running game for Michigan with 76 yards and the only other score was a Field goal by Michigan's kicker. USC's running game was an unseen factor. Michigan won this game 17-0.

2 Oregon VS 7 Baylor

I thought this game would be a lot more competitive as everyone would think so. Turns out Oregon had way more offense then Heisman winner Robert Griffen the III aka RG3. Darron Thomas for Oregon went 13-21 which included 3 TD's and 1 Int. For Robert Griffin the III it wasn't a pretty showing as he went 9-21 for 70 yards and 3 Int's. Rushing wise Darron thomas had 9 attemps which was good for 18 yards while LaMichael Jaames had 13 attemps for 68 yards and 1 TD. Baylor's running game was stopped and could never get off on the right foot. Receiving wise Lavasier Tuinei had 4 receptiosn for 97 yards LaMichael james had 3 receptions for 62 yards annd a TD Jossh Huff had 1 Reception and 46 Yards and a TD while Justin Hoffman had 1 receptions for 44 yards and a TD. Oregon went on to an easy win and won 34-0 being the only Pac-12 school left in these playoffs.

In our final game of the first round it featured a great one.

4 Boise State VS 5 Wisconsin

This game went down to the final throw and to the final second. Russel Wilson for Wisconsin went 10-16 had 193 Yards 2 TD's and 1 Int for the day. Kellen Moore went 8-20 and had 202 yards and 2 TD's with 0 Int's. Rushing wise Monte Ball only had 51 yards on 25 attempts for 0 TD's. Chris Potter for Boise State had 99 yards and 1 TD. Receiving wisse for Wisconsin Nick Toon went for 3 receptions 81 yards and a TD while Jarred Abbredivis had 3 receptions for 77 yards and 1 TD. Boise State's receiving was ok while their rushing was just awful. Wisconsin ended up beating Boise state 30-24.

Division Championships East

1 LSU VS 5 Wisconsin Prediction's I predict that Wisconsin Upset LSU by a couple.

2 Oregon VS 6 Michigan another rose bowl type game for Michigan I look for Michigan to upset Oregon.

If it goes how I predict it will be a Big 10 school representing the EAST division

West Division Championship

5 South Carolina VS 8 Oklahoma I look for a close game but South Carolina winning it.

2 Oklahoma State VS 3 Arkansas I look for Oklahoma State to win it setting up a SEC Big 12 for the West Confrence Championship.

Well everyone I should have all of these games done by tonight and hopefully the Conference Championships too and the Final should be played by tomorrow or sunday.

Last edited by Sportsfan0290; 01-20-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #4
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Hmm! Cool idea!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »