Home

Disappearing player in dynasty games: how do i counter/correct this

This is a discussion on Disappearing player in dynasty games: how do i counter/correct this within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2012, 01:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Disappearing player in dynasty games: how do i counter/correct this

This has happened at least 3 times to me. Its never a qb, always a wr or rb. Its not fatigue, and its not auto subs. In the 3rd quarter of a 28-14 game, my star rb just disappeared. He wasn't on the injury report, was still in the depth chart, and i hadn't mass subbed, yet he never came back. I tried re ordering the depth chart, formation subs, etc, nothing worked. I'm pretty sure it wasn't progressive fatigue as he only had 13 carries through 2 6 min quarters. What's the deal, and is there anyway to fix it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2012, 01:42 PM   #2
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Disappearing player in dynasty games: how do i counter/correct this

I think they just get fatigued. I've only seen it happen late in the 3rd or in the 4th quarter. You might only have 13 carries, but he can still be tired. If he's running all over the field, or do you use him on returns, catching passes, all that stuff adds up.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

He has a stamina of 91 and when i pass, its mostly out of empty sets, but maybe it is just natural fatigue. It just sucks not having my impact players on the field. I'm gonna look at my auto sub settings when i get home
Old 01-22-2012, 05:15 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

It is the game's broken progressive fatigue. If the player's progressive fatigue goes below the threshold in autosubs they won't return. Try editing the autosubs to return players at 70 or 75 instead of 80.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »