Home

I'm really loving this game...

This is a discussion on I'm really loving this game... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2003, 02:54 PM   #1
Redfield

OVR:
I\'m really loving this game...

As good as ESPN NFL2K4 is this year, NCAA 2004 has taken the cake for my football game of 2003. I just truly beleive this is the best football game ever. I play on heisman using Bill Abner's sliders combined with a few small tweaks of my own. I've had a ton of great games so far. Blowouts, triple OT wins, offensive shootouts, defensive battles, game winning field goals. Lots of fun and lots of excitement.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2003, 03:36 PM   #2
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: I\'m really loving this game...

i'll agree. i have Madden and played about 2 seasons with the Browns. that game is awesome with all the owners features and what not but playing defense sucks. seems like the CPU catches everything. if they find a hole running they score. with NCAA the same happens sometimes but usually you can either stop them or knock the ball down. i really enjoy recruiting to. its a lot more fun that drafting. i to pick NCAA as my football game of the year even though i've only played 2 games.
Old 09-25-2003, 06:01 PM   #3
Animals as L e a d e r s

Cataschism's Arena

meat, how long have you had the game? Ive played well over 100 games.
Old 09-25-2003, 06:33 PM   #4
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

I'm completely converted to NCAA. After playing a season of NCAA, I played a Madden season, then played another one on NCAA.............I can't go back to Madden. It's not near as fun. So, NCAA 2004 is my football game for the next year.
Old 09-25-2003, 07:10 PM   #5
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

Quote:

greatonbp said:
meat, how long have you had the game? Ive played well over 100 games.

first day it came out. i'm never very good on defense. but i'm a lot better in NCAA than Madden.

why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2003, 09:36 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

Redfield said:
As good as ESPN NFL2K4 is this year, NCAA 2004 has taken the cake for my football game of 2003. I just truly beleive this is the best football game ever. I play on heisman using Bill Abner's sliders combined with a few small tweaks of my own. I've had a ton of great games so far. Blowouts, triple OT wins, offensive shootouts, defensive battles, game winning field goals. Lots of fun and lots of excitement.

I couldn't agree more. I have ESPN, Madden, and NCAA and I love 'em all and am keeping them all, however at the end of the day I love NCAA the most and I've had it the longest. They just seem to 'get it'.
Old 09-25-2003, 09:56 PM   #7
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

I've finished 4 and a half seasons in Madden and it's starting to wear thin. I pay $50 for it so I'm not gonna throw it down right away, so I kept with it even though it needed a ton of slider work from the start. I finally got my sliders set but I've played about 2 seasons with them and I get close games, but it's just not that much fun anymore(probably because I can comeback from anything and even though I only win by 3 or 4 points a game, it still feels cheap because they dominate all game only to have me storm back), I find myself really looking forward to the offseason more than playing the games....I'm thinking I'll be coming back to NCAA pretty soon, I miss the college game, it really is the better overall game without a doubt(IMO), but I love the NFL, so i had to stick with Madden for a while. but enough of the Cowboys, time to start up the old Fighting Illini dynasty!
Old 09-26-2003, 10:51 AM   #8
2010,13,15,16 CHAMPS!

SidVish's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

bh446066 said:
I'm completely converted to NCAA. After playing a season of NCAA, I played a Madden season, then played another one on NCAA.............I can't go back to Madden. It's not near as fun. So, NCAA 2004 is my football game for the next year.

I agree with you 100%. I have Madden and NCAA but have played only a couple of hours of Madden. I'm on my 4th year of my college dynasty and just can't seem to play anything else. I think I have OCD or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »