Home

NCAA 12 Tips and Tricks Series

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Tips and Tricks Series within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 12 Tips and Tricks Series

thx for the vids. I have used some of these techniques along with my own strategy. But i have a question and you can address in a writeup or however if you have something that helps. But on 2nd and longs, i use zone defense 99% of the time and the play i use works great however every now and then i run across a Denard Robinson who takes off up the middle picking up big yardage. How can i combat that yet still rush 3-4 down lineman. I run 3-4 so if i set a spy, he will have all day to pass.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:18 PM   #34
Rookie

llJAEll's Arena

OVR: 1

Working on a new video right now to address your concerns and the other guys concerns. Will be up tonight sometime. Uploading could take a while, I'll be playing the cpu hope that is ok with you all.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:18 PM   #35
Rookie

llJAEll's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juce734
Love the latest defensive video. I need to create a new youtube account so I can like and subscribe to your videos.
Awesomeman I'd really appreciate that, just lets me know I'm not wasting my time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #36
Rookie

Looking forward to the video. I will try to create an account and like the videos also if I can figure out how.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:27 PM   #37
Rookie

llJAEll's Arena

Bad news, I started making the video and came to the conclusion that the way I was doing it wouldn't really be understandable so I'm thinking about having gameplay against the cpu and talk you through everything I'm thinking and seeing on defense in real time.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #38
Rookie

That's sound good to me. That is really what I would like to see is what a top player is thinking and seeing as a play develops. I think this would help a ton of people.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #39
Rookie

just had another one of those games i mentioned above. the guy had nobody open, so he takes off up the middle for 8-10 yards with Denard Robinson. i won going away but i'm still trying to figure out a counter against a good player. In my 3-4 i put my DT into a spy which gave me 2 rushers rushing the QB..luckily he saw this and wasnt patient enough to wait on the open man. That strat wouldnt work against a smart player.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:57 PM   #40
Rookie

llJAEll, you are the man! Thanks. Do you have any tips for stopping the run (e.g., power o, dives in power back sets)?

Thanks,
Chuck

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »