Home

New User vs User dynasty PS3

This is a discussion on New User vs User dynasty PS3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
New User vs User dynasty PS3

Gonna start a 12 team custom conference dyansty with all 12 members in the same conference. Not in a big hurry to get started. I'll probably recruit this week and start it up next weekend. I already have some guys lined up. Not sure which conference Im going to use but, most likely it will be SEC. Another option would be to have 6 teams in 2 conferences. Split 3 teams per division and schedule the 2 conferences in some non conference games. I'll take suggestions. But, we will be using All American difficulty with custom sliders and Heisman recruiting difficulty. Also, we will vote on quarter length. I usually roll with 7 though.

You must be a facebook member and willing to use it. I've run a dynasty from their before and Its my favorite way of everyone communicating and setting up gameplay. Since it will be mostly user games. I will set a 48 hour advance and I'll take down the best time for everyone to play and try to split teams up accordingly if I decide to go with a 2 conference deal.

Rules will be enforced. Looking for sim style players only. Rules will be posted on the facebook page. But, punting on 4th down when you are supposed to. Goal line formations in any situation other than goal line or very short yardage is cheese and will not be allowed. There will be others. If interested hit me up on psn tacosaban or post here. Remember if you are not willing to use facebook then don't even ask to join. I had a couple guys who just made a facebook with their psn name and only posted in the group page which is private. No one can see except the dynasty members. Prefer a mature group. I don't mind some good trash talking and don't care about language. I just ask that you don't personally attack anyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: New User vs User dynasty PS3

Id like to join this.

PSN - MrHeavyInTheGame

"For the good, they fold, but for us the GREAT… WE FOCUS and get our job done" - Michael Irvin aka The Playmaker
Old 02-05-2012, 08:32 AM   #3
Pro

Sounds good. It will probably be close to next weekend as I wanna make sure to start with 12.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:22 PM   #4
Pro

look to start this weekend. If facebook is a problem. Just make an account with your team name. Its just easier to schedule games and call people out for breaking the rules. Non cheesers don't have to be told how to play and Im not really gonna have a rule book. Just a guide line of how you are supposed to play. Straight players would have no problem at all with this. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »