Home

Pretty much done with this game/series....

This is a discussion on Pretty much done with this game/series.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 04:28 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Pretty much done with this game/series....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Now, I just dont really have any urge to play the game(series), period.
I am beginning to get like the other guys here on this forum. If you simply came here just to say that you're done with the series, honestly, nobody cares. I want to know why you are done. Why are you dropping this game? Again, without giving some reasons, this thread is pretty useless.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #10
Rookie

NDGipper32's Arena

Question Re: Pretty much done with this game/series....

im with Brutal here. i certainly do not care if you are done. if youre not satisfied then so be it. ill be there this summer to grab it up. too bad it doesn't work out for you i guess....

Current Dynasties ('14):
Playing: Year 6, New Mexico State Aggies 0-0. Week 1.

('11)
Idle: Year 9, Notre Dame Fighting Irish 0-0. Preseason.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #11
Banned

so let me get this straight after months of not playing the game you come in here just to tell us your done playing after months of quitting makes no sense........................................
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #12
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDGipper32
im with Brutal here. i certainly do not care if you are done. if youre not satisfied then so be it. ill be there this summer to grab it up. too bad it doesn't work out for you i guess....
I'm with everyone else...why come back on here months after you've stopped playing a game to tell people who frankly don't care about your gaming habits (sorry) that you've done so? It literally makes no sense
Old 02-07-2012, 10:53 PM   #13
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91daychallenge
I'm sorry to say it, but people told me the same thing when I posted a similar thread about Madden way back in 2010. I said that I was going to stop playing Madden, and sure enough, I haven't touched it since. Unless Madden seriously turns itself around, I will continue avoiding it like it's the plague.

As for NCAA, there are a few things they need to fix for 2013:
  • Rocket catching
  • Nearly impossible to stop toss plays
  • RB superman glitch
  • Remove the conservative, balanced, and aggressive settings.
  • Include all real penalties.
  • Include sideline interaction.
As for the OP, I would like more information as to why he is no longer going to play this game. Even after all of what I said above, NCAA 12 is the best NCAA EA has come out with, so I am quite surprised by this thread.

OP, I do believe people would take this thread more seriously if you gave us specifics. Why does this game bother you? Are you sure you're not just here because you got robbed on one game, and now you're saying you're done with this game forever? If you can, provide us with some more information.
Why did you get an infraction for this post?

Anyway, I think the thing that killed it for me, was teh last straw was the 'no huddle' issue after the patch. Not to mention that some gameplay things that were fine last year got messed up this year. Sorry, but I'm just tired of running thru the same hoops EVERY year with this series. Just lost me...same with MAdden which I also havent touched since '10.

I knew I was done when I didnt even care to play it anymore after the 'no huddle' issue was fixed...

Last edited by stoncold32; 02-07-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #14
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Why did you get an infraction for this post?
Just click on the red infraction button on the bottom right corner.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:33 AM   #15
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
I don't think I'll be coming back unless by some miracle NCAA '13 absolutely becomes the perfect game. Which I really dont see ever happening.

I enjoyed NCAA '11 alot, the most since '04, easily. If '12 would've been an improvement it would've been near perfect. But there's really not anything that would excite me anymore from this series.

Also, as it stands, I'm getting *ahem* 'older'(been playing since the 90s) in my gaming years and I dont have alot of time in general to play thse games.....and when I do, I like to have fun with them and expect them to work.

I dl'd the last patch in October for NCAA '12, played it that one day, and I never touched again. So really, I stopped playing this game in like August/September. Never have missed it once.

I'd rather use my freetime to play Battlefield...which ironically is also an EA game. If they would put the same effort into NCA-....ehh nevermind.

Take care guys.
I understand this post and I'm one of those on the edge every year. That being said, with this being the only title on the market my hands are tied. NCAA has been a complete disappointment during this current gen... They need new developers or some serious competition.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 1

one thing in common among all the posters saying "who cares"....their join date. notice he has been here since 2002, which is around the time i started reading here...i just read and never posted until a couple years ago. boards have changed majorly since then. he is an oldtimer here who remembers that forums werent always about people just jumping on one another. for every positive post there are 10 negative or condescending ones. op was just venting/expressing how he felt in a public forum about the game the forum is dedicated to. hes just trying to get discussion going among those that feel tired of ea and share the same frustrations about walking away....hes not just coming here to state hes done and leaving. i always like seeing when someone else shares my pains with ncaa. so children....if you have nothing but SMH or "do you think we care" to say then just dont post.

Last edited by voltool16; 02-08-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »