Home

HolyBuckeye30's Xbox 360 Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on HolyBuckeye30's Xbox 360 Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2012, 03:15 AM   #17
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: HolyBuckeye30's Xbox 360 Online Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyBuckeye30
Waiting on 3 to join ill be advancing Tmr sometime
sup buckeye! you think i can take boise?
Old 02-14-2012, 07:25 AM   #18
Banned

HolyBuckeye30's Arena

OVR: 1

Full right now only taken 10 if a spot opens up ur in
Old 02-15-2012, 12:04 AM   #19
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

If you have any openings count me in...I would love to request either UNC 1st and then Cal 2nd. Thanks!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:20 AM   #20
Banned

HolyBuckeye30's Arena

OVR: 1

Week 1 Ohio State 51 Akron 17

Ohio State starts the season on a high note as they take care of Akron pretty easily Ohio state struggled to move the ball in the first half but there offense woke up in the second half to the tune of 34 points. Freshman qb Braxton millet looked like a freshman out there today coach Crawley said as he only completed 10 passes for 145 yards and a td

Offensive Player of the game goes to Senior Running back Dan " Boom" Herron as he carried the ball 17 times for 107 yards and 2 Tds*

Defensive Player of the Game goes to Junior Cornerback Travis Howard as he Made 5 tackles and added a interception which he returned 74 yards for a td

Next week Ohio state will face un ranked Toledo
Old 02-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #21
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25

Eagles Start Season on High Note, Blow Out LTU

YPSILANTI, MI-- The Eagles opened their season at home against Louisiana Tech and things couldn't have gone better for Eastern and new head coach Brandon Gillespie. Gillespie was hired at the beginning of the season to replace Ron English who hadn't had much success at Eastern in his tenure there. Gillespie is an Eastern graduate and a very good defensive mind, getting the job through his connections at the university and a short stint as a defensive assistant on the Eagles. Many questioned the hiring, saying an assistant isn't ready to be a head coach, Gillespie acknowledged as much in his press conference, "I'm sure everyone is thinking I'm not ready for this...that I don't have enough experience, and hell, maybe they're right. But I promise this, nobody will work harder than me to put the best possible product on the field for this team."

On to the game, which was very lop-sided. The Eagles featured a very potent rushing attack behind Senior Tailback Dominique Sherrer who tallied 165 yards on 22 carries with 3 TD runs to boot. All in all, the Eagles totaled 44 rushes for 250 yards and the 3 TDs. Junior QB Alex Gillett had an average day under center, completing 13 of 19 for 196 yards, a TD and 2 picks. Gillett wasn't asked to carry the load offensively but he did his job and really didn't cost his team any offense, which is what his job will boil down to at Eastern. Leading the way in the receiving corps was Sophomore WR Nick Olds, who caught 6 balls for 93 yards.

The story of this game however, was the Eagles defense. They gave up 250 yards of total offense, but only gave up 7 points. They forced 3 LTU turnovers which led to 21 points for the Eagles, and two defensive touchdowns by the Eagles (a 63 yard fumble return by Jaron Gillespie and a 31 yard pick-6 by Marlon Pollard.)

Louisiana Tech struggled all day offensively, with freshman QB Nick Isham leading the way going 18 for 37 for 211 yards, 1 TD and 2 picks.

The Eagles move to 1-0 and look to win next week against Arkansas State at home again. So far, Gillespie's defense has looked stout and his offense explosive...but this isn't the highest level competition either (although, LTU is better than many of the MAC teams in my own personal opinion.) We'll have to see.

Final Score: LTU 7 --- 52 EMU

Offensive Player of the Game: Dominique Sherrer- 22 carries for 165 yards and 3TD

Defensive Player of the Game: Marcus English- 7 tackles, 1 TFL, 1.0 Sacks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #22
Rookie

wickedrumming's Arena

OVR: 2

Week 1: Wyoming 14 - Oregon State 42
This contest turned ugly in the first quarter, after the Beavers surrendered a 90 yard TD drive to Wyoming. Oregon State, however,quickly rebounded and came up with some offense of their own. Freshman running back Malcolm Agnew carried the teams offense with 143 yards and 3 TDs. The Beaver defense shut down the opposing running game, allowing only 6 yards on 26 attempts.
Offensive Player of the Game: Malcolm Agnew, HB - 20 rushes, 143 yards, 3 TDs

Defensive Player of the Game: Andrew Seumalo, DT - 8 tackles, 6 TFL, 3.0 sacks

Next Week's Matchup: Oregon State @ #11 Wisconsin
Old 02-15-2012, 10:33 PM   #23
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25

Good games so far by everybody in the dynasty thus far. So I was wondering what would you guys think if I put together some kind of weekly recap post after the advance...something like the scores of all the guys games, some "analyst" opinions of games and teams, when we get there award and conference predictions, and then some predictions for the big games of the week...a College GameDay of sorts, but with the opinions of the guys in the league (who want to contribute) as our personalities

Reason I ask is because I'm fairly bored during the day when I don't have class and I could probably put something together and I think it could be really cool if people wanted to contribute and have some fun with an ESPN-esque sports network...maybe the OSNetwork (just spitballin' names lol)
Old 02-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #24
Rookie

Rommel's Arena

OVR: 0

Have any openings? If so I'd like BYU

GT: FluffyRommel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »