Home

HolyBuckeye30's Xbox 360 Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on HolyBuckeye30's Xbox 360 Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2012, 09:26 PM   #33
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: HolyBuckeye30's Xbox 360 Online Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KushNstien
i think that RB is gonna make history!
Lol I sure as hell hope so...good signs with Gillett throwing well for me though, maybe I won't have to lean as heavily on the run. Fleming isn't horrible or anything...he just isn't a Sherrer or Welch type talent.

It's fine, I'll just have to sign a 4* recruit to play RB for me next season
Old 02-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #34
Banned

HolyBuckeye30's Arena

OVR: 1

Miller didnt look like a freshman that's for sure Akron suck anyways so it wasn't hard to destroy them that sucks for you tho getting those injuries atleast you won
Old 02-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #35
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyBuckeye30
Miller didnt look like a freshman that's for sure Akron suck anyways so it wasn't hard to destroy them that sucks for you tho getting those injuries atleast you won
Speaking of helmet stickers lol, anybody who wants to help with the weekly recap show...just PM me anything you wanna say, or have said or some cool ideas you may have for it and I will try to find a way to get something together after every advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #36
Rookie

Rommel's Arena

OVR: 0

Cougars Improve to 1-0
BYU walks off with a 49-35 victory over Ole Miss.

It was a good week for BYU as they defeated Ole Miss in a high scoring affair and secured the commitment of a ESPNU top 150 recruit WR Danny Morales.

With a balanced attack BYU jumped up big on Ole Miss putting up 35 points in the first half. JJ Di Luigi put up a show rushing for 112 yards on 22 attempts while also bringing back a 99 yard kick off return for a touchdown. The effort earned him the games MVP honors.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #37
Rookie

wickedrumming's Arena

OVR: 2

Week 1: Oregon State 34 - Wyoming 24
Oregon State came away with a "too close for comfort" victory over the Wyoming Cowboys this week. They trailed 10-14 at the half due mainly to six penalties in the first half, one being a holding call on a 90 yard kick return for a touchdown. The Beavers turned things around quickly in the second half with a 70 yard interception for a touchdown from the senior CB Brandon Hardin. Star wideout James Rodgers would then add two TDs, leading his team to a win.

Offensive Player of the Game: James Rodgers, WR - 6 receptions, 145 yards, 2 TDs

Defensive Player of the Game: Brandon Hardin, CB - 3 tackles, 70 yard INT return TD

Next Week: Oregon State @ #11 Wisconsin
Old 02-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #38
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

Scoreboard from Around the Dynasty:

Around the Dynasty
Results
Louisville 50, Bowling Green 17
North Carolina 56, Buffalo 0
#10 Florida State 72, UL Monroe 7
Eastern Michigan 66, Arkansas State 21
USC 49, Minnesota 10
Troy 29, Clemson 27
BYU 49, Ole Miss 35
Cal 38, Fresno State 6
#6 Ohio State 76, Akron 13
#4 LSU 35, #5 Oregon 32
#8 Boise State 34, Georgia 24
Oregon State 34, Wyoming 24

Analyst Corner

Question 1: Which team really stood out for you after week 1 as being really impressive?

BEEFCAKE: Well I think LSU impressed me a lot, with their win over a Top 10 team in Oregon...but Florida State just blew the roof off the place in their 72-7 victory over UL Monroe. Their defense really stood out and made me truly believe they could have a great season.

HolyBuckeye: Kent State now I know they didn't win but they only lost by 4 points to Alabama which I think is impressive.

Question 2: Which player really stood out and looks like they're going to have an excellent campaign?

BEEFCAKE: Victor Anderson, HB from Louisville. This kid absolutely shredded the defense from Bowling Green to the tone of 19 carries for 309 yards and 5 TD's! He is my early favorite to make a "run" for the Heisman.

HolyBuckeye: Qb Matt Barkley

Question 3: Which freshman did you see as potentially being gamechangers here in week 1?

BEEFCAKE: There's one guy here, and that's Braxton Miller...that boy can straight up ball, and he proved it against bottom-dweller Akron last week. He threw for 412 yards and ran for 84 to boot? Not to mention his 6 TD passes and no INTs.

HolyBuckeye: Qb Adam Pittser of Wyoming

Question 4: Which team really disappointed in week 1?

BEEFCAKE: To me, there's two teams that really stood out...Clemson who I personally am very high on and believe has a shot to win the ACC when it's all said and done, who went out and lost at home to an unranked, and far weaker Troy team. The other is Missouri, they suffered a 28-7 home loss at the hands of the Miami (OH) Redhawks.

HolyBuckeye: Alabama they only managed to beat unranked kent state by 4 points

Top 5 Performances from Week 1

Louisville HB Victor Anderson: 19 carries for 302 yards, 5 TDs

Ohio State Quarterback Braxton Miller: 17-28 for 412 yards, 6TD, 84 rushing yards

LSU HB Michael Ford: 28 carries for 264 yards, 3TDs

Eastern Michigan CB Nate Wilson: 4 Tackles, 2 INTs

Florida State LE Bjoern Werner: 4 TFL, 3 Sacks, 1 FF

Last edited by TheNumber35; 02-18-2012 at 07:52 PM. Reason: edited to include Holy's answers/opinions
Old 02-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #39
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

Eagles prey on Hilltoppers behind Fleming, move to 2-0

YPSILANTI, MI-- The Eagles came into today's game with heavy hearts as despite winning last week's game, they ended up losing Senior Runningbacks Dominique Sherrer (Season) and Corey Welch (8 weeks) for extended parts of their seasons. Redshirt Sophomore Tailback Joe Fleming dedicated this game to his roommate and close friend Sherrer, "Dominique is one of my best friends and he always has been. He's taught me a lot in the three years I've been here and I feel so badly for him in losing his season and the remainder of his career trying to win a game for us. So it's with a heavy heart that I hereby dedicate next week's game against Western Kentucky to my boy Dominique, and to Corey (Welch) as well! EAGLE PRIDE!!!"

Fleming couldn't have picked a better way to get the Eagles fired up for the game today against the Hilltoppers of Western Kentucky. You could tell today would be an emotion filled day when, on the first play of the game, Junior Wideout Kinsman Thomas took the end around for a 48 yard gainer and came up screaming to the skies. From there, the dual threat running game of the Eagles took over. It started with Fleming, who came into today with 15 career carries, he well surpassed that as he went for 24 carries, 164 yards, and 2 TDs. After Fleming, there was recently added Freshman Bronson Hill (Hill was originally redshirted for the season, but with the loss of the two HBs, he was called upon to be the backup ball carrier in the offense.) Hill responded, by tallying 11 touches for 97 yards and a score.

On defense, the Eagles gave up some points, but they also scored a total of 3 touchdowns! Two of which, were scored by Senior Corner Marcell Rose. Rose had 2 interceptions which he ran back for touchdowns of 47 and 46 yards. Rose, the 2nd corner on the team to tally a pair of INTs in one game, is the team's best cover guy and considered to be a 6th round project pick for an NFL team. Also intercepting a pass was safety Alex Bellify. The other touchdown was scored by Defensive Tackle Brandon Slater, who picked up a fumbled ball in the end zone for a touchdown.

For the Hilltoppers, Senior Tailback Bobby Rainey led the way for their offense, gaining 118 yards on 15 carries while adding a pair of TD runs to the mix. Junior QB Kawaun Jakes wasn't very good on the day, going 6 of 18 for 163 yards, 2 TDs and 3 INTs. Willie McNeal added a KR touchdown to get the Hilltoppers their 37 points. All in all, the Hilltoppers played inspired and never really gave up all day...but couldn't defeat the emotional and focused Eagles today.

Look to next week's matchup for Eastern Michigan as they take on a Big Ten powerhouse in the University of Michigan at the Big House. Eastern is a 2 touchdown underdog and I wouldn't bet against the Wolverines with Heisman hopeful Denard Robinson on their side.

Offensive Player of the Game
Joe Fleming: 24 carries for 164 yards and 2 TD

Defensive Player of the Game
Marcell Rose: 4 Tackles, 2 INTs, 2 TD
Old 02-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #40
Banned

HolyBuckeye30's Arena

OVR: 1

Question 1: Which team really stood out for you after week 1 as being really impressive?
Kent State now I know they didn't win but they only lost by 4 points to Alabama which I think is impressive.

Question 2: Which player really stood out and looks like they're going to have an excellent campaign?
Qb Matt Barkley

Question 3: Which freshman did you see as potentially being gamechangers here in week 1?
Qb Adam Pittser of Wyoming

Question 4: Which team really disappointed in week 1?
Alabama they only managed to beat unranked kent state by 4 points

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »